Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Synthia's Bold Move

"An opportunity should never be wasted..."

45
38 Comments 38
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

Author's Notes

"The sooner you score this story, the better you will feel about it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for reading me."

"Wait! Don't leave! We have a safe with four thousand dollars in it. It's in the bedroom. I'll give you the combination but you have to fuck me in front of my husband." Synthia yelled at the two black men with masks over their faces.

“Shut up, Synth. Shut the fuck up. Let these guys go.” Carl looked worried and shot Synthia a fierce look.

“You shut up, Carl. This is the opportunity we’ve been waiting for.”

Synthia turned to the masked men. “I’m serious. Fuck me in front of my husband and you can have the cash in the safe.”

“Shut the fuck up, Syn!” Carl screamed.

The taller masked man slapped Carl across the face and pointed the Saturday night special at Carl’s groin.

“Shut the fuck up, motherfucker. If you say another word I’ll shoot your dick.”

“What the fuck are you talking about, bitch?”

“You’ve taken my jewelry, our credit cards, his Rolex, and you have the keys to his Porsche. We never thought it would happen but it is. It’s a home invasion fantasy of ours coming true. The money was to pay for two black actors. You’re already here. I choose you guys. Do you both have big cocks?

~00~

Carl was tied naked to the bedroom chair and a four-inch plastic penis was duct-taped into his mouth. He wouldn’t stop screaming or shouting so Synthia insisted on the penis and the duct tape. She said she didn’t want him hurt. They agreed.

Synthia explained the fantasy to the home invaders and showed them the four typewritten pages of dialogue she and Carl used in their fantasy. She showed them the huge black dildo and how they fitted it into the center of the headboard so she could fuck it and suck Carl at the same time. She explained how Carl really wanted to practice bending her over and bracing her on the ottoman while the fantasy black invaders fucked her cunt from behind and taunted him. But the dildo was too difficult to manipulate unless Carl used his hands. It wasn’t the same as him being tied up.

“Where’s the fuckin’ safe?” The shorter man said little but he always said it straight.

Synthia opened the closet door and pointed to the panel on the far left.

”Here. It comes off like this.” She pulled the panel and exposed the gray metal safe door with a combination lock.

“We can just take the fuckin’ money and go, bitch.”

“Yes you can, but then you don’t get to fuck white married pussy. You can have the money and my married pussy if you hang out for a little while. Can I get you a beer?”

Carl was apoplectic. His eyes bulged out of his head; his neck muscles strained as he tried to shout through the plastic dick. The duct tape on his ankles, arms, and around his chest held him securely. Synthia had shown the men how to tape his legs up so his feet couldn't touch the floor. She said he couldn't tip the chair in this position. She was right.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

~00~

Synthia had the men strip her in front of Carl. Both masked men were naked with hard BBCs. The short man had his fingers inside her pussy while the tall man twisted her nipples. Synthia moaned under the massaging of both men.

“This is it, Carl. This is what we wanted. So fuckin’ good. And it’s real this time, honey. Authentic! Black men, white married woman, big dicks, warm pussy, and you tied helpless in the chair. FUCK! This is so good.”

Carl strained against his bindings. He was helpless and he was pissed!

The tall man picked up the magic marker. She said it was okay to use the permanent one. He wrote Slut on one thigh and Whore on the other. He wrote BBC Only on her abdomen with an arrow pointing to her pussy.

He turned her around and pushed her head towards the ottoman. She spread her legs wide.

The short man spread her ass cheeks.

“This is some fine pussy, Carl. Look at this. Watch as I slide my black dick inside and fuck her with it.”

The next three hours were hard on Carl. Synthia enjoyed the home invasion scenario more than she ever thought she would. But then this was the real thing. If she’d hired actors, she and Carl would have known it was pretending and it would not have been as exciting or realistic.

Real thugs pumping her pussy full of black man seed. The thought alone drove her over the edge every time. She moaned and groaned and told them to breed her, to seed her, to cum in her. Three times she backed her pussy up to Carl, bent over, and let him watch the thick cock cream drip from her gaping cunt lips. She also sucked them off and swallowed their seed.

Twice Carl tried to close his eyes; Synthia had them slapped open. This was the fantasy and Carl couldn’t check out of it now.

Synthia kissed both men tenderly when it was over. She was full of love for them. Her pussy had taken a beating but it was all good. Her lithe body and generous breasts had been stretched in so many ways, she needed time to recover.

Exhausted and spent, Synthia opened the safe, pulled out the cash, and gave it the tall man.

The short man tied her hands and legs and laid her naked on the bed. Synthia asked for a gag and said the police would be suspicious if she didn’t have one. She thanked the masked men for everything and said it was best if they never came back. She said Carl would likely shoot them.

Fortune favors the bold, thought Synthia. I'll have a notorious reputation as a researcher when this erotica book is published. Fuck what Carl thinks about it. He’s a pussy anyway.

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments