Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thick: To Nancy

"A lusty memento from a nameless admirer."

0
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
592 words 592 words

Author's Notes

"Another story in my "Thick" series. This is to Nancy, a real woman. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is a tribute."

There once was a woman named Nancy. She worked me into such a frenzy. One time, after I commented, “sexy,” to her picture of her beautiful bouncing tits, I double tapped the screen and my brain got fantasizing. 

~~~

She looked in the mirror that morning at her beautiful face without makeup. She was determined. She was driven. She was smart. She had soft inviting skin. She got dressed and put on her lip color wich only a woman could. She puckered in the mirror slowly. She secretly wished her lips had more to them. Her top showed her buxom Double-D breasts, which were a blessing and a curse in her opinion.

She knew men looked at her breasts as if they were dogs. She secretly wanted an ass that matched, like a purse with an ensemble. She looked back at it in the mirror, or the lack thereof. It was small yet tight. She saw every flaw in it. Yet, she took a selfie. She looked cute. She knew it. She actually liked it when men looked. But then it got old. 

'I'm more than some tits and ass,' she thought.

~~~

I thought so too. I've always thought so. However, some other men don't. They look at her like a dog looks at a bone. They want that coveted thing in between her legs when deep down, half of them don't know what to do with it. They need it. Don't get me wrong, I'm just like those men... in some ways. Then I saw her and the sexiness she oozed out that wasn't to the naked eye.

How did I see this? When did I see this? When my eyes laid on those protruding hips. That feeling when you walked. I can't really explain it, but that is confidence. That is ambition. That is power. That is more than showing or teasing a body part between your legs. That is sexy. 

ClaraKanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraKanne

~~~

Later...

My phone vibrated twice. It was her on Snapchat. God, I wanted her so bad. I looked at the notification and opened it. Her freshly glossed red lips were there. I fought off an instant erection as I was in public. I replied, “sexy.” Now, would I “fuck” her? No. That word seems too harsh, violent, and animalistic. If everything was perfect... If I had it my way, however...

I would look at her body in want. I would look at it in need. I want it bad. Her skin is so milky. If I had it my way, I would kiss those red lips right now and make my way down to her neck while making her moan. (Now, I'm fantasizing about her moans) Those breasts... Oh, those milky buxom breasts. If I had it my way, They'd be so good in my mouth. I want to feel her warm breath on my body. I want to put her against the wall and whisper:

“I want you so fucking bad.”

Does it seem perverted? Probably.

Maybe not. Now she's just making me hot. Maybe we were somewhat cool back in school. Now I just want to make her moan. Now her womanly beauty makes me drool. I wonder what’s up with that? Every time I look at her eyes, my eyes get filled with lust. I wanna make love to her? Yes. Do I want to fuck you? That’s rather cannibalistic. But if I had it my way, Nancy, you’d be riding it like a Cowgirl while kissing me with that sexy red lipstick.

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors