Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vibrator Blessings

18
18 Comments 18
1.6k Views 1.6k
229 words 229 words

November is a month to find a reason to be thankful, yet I’m struggling. Do I look over the turkey and dressing with a positive attitude and say, “I am so thankful that in the midst of a pandemic I still have my vibrator”? 

No, I think not.

My dad would have a stroke and my mom would pitch a fit. So I will create an appropriate reason that will make everyone happy, and then find my way back to my bedroom and truly enjoying my day.

Getting things started I always think of him, that sexy voice and the most intense eyes. Oh, how he knows exactly what I need. Why must he live so far away, and why now is there a damn pandemic keeping us apart?  Ok, Amelia don't lose focus, think of his perfectly warm hands traveling up your thighs reaching for your panties to take off. Whispering how much he desires to be inside you. Opening your legs wider now, tortured with the knowledge of how amazing it will be. Thoughts alone are never enough. Knowing exactly how wet you will get, as you remember. I can almost feel his warm breath on my thighs. Reaching now for my only sanity these days, I tease my pussy with the head of my vibrator.

Oh yes, now this is a reason to be thankful.

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments