Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

0livia's Movie Dare

"With grins ear to ear."

39
8 Comments 8
1.6k Views 1.6k
534 words 534 words

Author's Notes

"This is the second day of Olivia and me enjoying a weekend of sexual awakening. This occurs the day after our fun in the elevator, 'Dazed' which is posted in erotic poetry. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy"

We decided on a movie, showing later this evening. After arriving, she has me select the seats in the back row of the theatre.

We are not alone in the theatre; this is a first-run popular movie. The movies are always almost full.

Olivia and I sit down just as the movie starts. Immediately I put my hand on her thigh and start a circling slow journey up to her crotch. She wore the shortest dress today to tease me. I separate her thighs and am surprised she doesn’t have panties. With a low moan, I start fingering her.

I see her bite her lip.

"Shhh, quiet," I whisper. Olivia nods as she looks straight at the movie.

Since our first time having public sex, it's always been difficult for Olivia not to make any noise.

I could tell she was close to a rapid orgasm. I abruptly stop, nip her neck, and whisper, “I want you to wait a little longer, kitten.”

"Yes, Daddy," she moans, squeezing my arm.

I love edging her, making her wait; I know this gives her the most intense orgasms.

A few minutes pass, but it feels like an eternity to her. Watching her squirm, I drop my glasses on the floor. As I reach for my glasses, I lift her skirt, push her thighs open, and go down on her wet pussy. My tongue rolls and massages her clit. I insert two fingers in her pussy so quickly that she groans with flashing eyes and lifts off her seat. I see her quickly look around with eyes the size of the moon. I observe a guy sitting a couple of seats over watching us, not the movie. He noticed that I saw him while still keeping an eye on us. He opens his pants and begins to masturbate. I nudge Olivia, making her notice the man three seats away. They lock eyes, and he keeps pulling on his cock as I drive my third finger into her. I knew this was what we dream of; we love when someone is watching.

ColllegeGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ColllegeGirl

It gets harder and harder to keep Olivia quiet, so I put my other hand over her mouth as I continue licking her sweet pussy, while thrusting my fingers in and out. As the loud explosion happens on the big screen, I take my hand and pinch her mocha nipple hard. That's the last straw, as she comes violently. I sit up and kiss her, knowing she can taste herself.

“Good kitten,” I say.

We looked at the guy who was watching us. I lock eyes, giving him a devilish grin. I whisper for Olivia to keep eye contact with him while I massage her pussy. Soon, his sperm shoots straight up and then lands on his pants.

Olivia pulled my strained cock free. She quickly pumped my cock, bringing me to a thundering orgasm. She licked her hand clean as she whispered, "I love the perv row." With grins ear to ear, we both settled down and finished the movie.

As we left, hand in hand, I whispered, "Guess where your next adventure is, Olivia." With a low moan, she squeezed my hand harder.

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments