Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

12:41 to Marylebone

"Journey to heaven"

11
9 Comments 9
2.8k Views 2.8k
481 words 481 words

It was an ordinary day, a routine trip, to a routine appointment in London from my provincial town. The 12:41 was the train to get me to the appointment with a little time to spare. I always look forward to travelling, as occasionally I can see someone beautiful walk by and captivate my gaze.

I took my seat next to the window at a table for four, busied myself with getting my accouterments for the journey. This included charging my cell phone, so from time to time, I could keep in touch with a friend on lush as and when the signal permitted.

As is my usual want, I carefully scanned the people in the seats that I could see to ponder what they are reading or looking at on their phones, tablets or laptops.

Across the table from me was an attractive couple I estimated the mid to late forties, he shortly busied himself with reading a newspaper. She was a honeyed blond with hair that cascaded over her shoulders, slim and perfectly made up to accent her cheekbones and finished with a copper coloured lipstick.

She was wearing a biscuit coloured cashmere cardigan, over a cream silk blouse with a round neck. What caught my attention was the fineness of the material draped with majesty over her perfectly formed cleavage.

I was reading a story on Lush written by a friend and I felt something brush my leg. I thought nothing more than an accident that occasionally happens on a train, especially at table seats. I felt it again, toes stroking my shin, I took a deep breath and began to enjoy the toes creeping up my leg. I glanced at the lady opposite me who took the opportunity to very quickly wink at me, the glance of her brown eyes etched now on my memory. Her toes traversed passed my knees, pushing them open, slowly and persistently moving towards their target.

I was becoming more and more aroused as her toes honed in on my tenting trousers. I was trying my best to remain calm as the wonderful assault was happening and then I felt her toes sliding along each side of my covered manhood, my two prayers, please don’t stop and then more practically please don’t leak. I closed my eyes enjoying the ecstasy of the moments. It seemed to last forever.

Then I heard the announcement -  “At the next stop the train will be calling at High Wickham, will passengers leaving please be sure to take all their belongings with them.”

The toe was gone, but the tent remained in my trousers.

I felt someone sit next to me, it was the partner of the lady who whispered to me, “Gorgeous isn’t she …. She is mine ….. and within thirty minutes I will be fucking her”

With that they were gone, my day brightened.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Fluttered
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments