Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Box Full Of Honey

"She couldn't resist sticking her tongue into my sticky mess..."

57
59 Comments 59
10.8k Views 10.8k
969 words 969 words
Recommended Read
"Oh fuck, I need to taste that," panted Helen as she stared at the goodies I'd so wantonly spread across the table for her pleasure.

"Do you want to lick it a bit first or just put your tongue straight in?" I replied, desperate for her to taste my honey.

"Tell me it's all mine."

"It's yours and nobody else's. Have it whichever way you'd like."

"What would you prefer?"

"Do both. Lick it a bit first then push your tongue deep into it," I giggled.

"Mmm, I can't wait, Katie."

Helen licked her lips slowly and deliberately as she looked longingly at her prize. I could tell by the way she was gazing at it that she was desperate to taste, to savour and to poke the tip of her tongue into the treat I'd displayed across the table for her.

Gradually she leant in and allowed her tongue to gently graze round the edges of my offering. I sighed in anticipation of her verdict as Helen let the hard tip of her tongue explore and dab teasingly across the sticky centre and her nostrils inhale the intoxicatingly heady and unique aroma that was all for her.

"Wow, Katie," Helen moaned. "The taste, the scent, it's all divine. I want more."

"Push it in then," I implored. "Now! As deep as you can."

Helen didn't need a second invitation to plunge her tongue in and start lapping greedily at my bounty. The more she tongued it, the more her lips and chin were covered in a glistening sticky sheen.

"You like?"

"Oh, Katie, that's incredible, but I can't get my tongue deep enough. I need to put fingers in."

"Be my guest. You cant believe how amazing it feels to see you enjoying yourself."

"How many do you think will fit?"

"When I taste myself and I'm feeling really greedy, needy and desperate, I push three in. One's hard to get enough of it properly on your fingers though and isn't really satisfying. I think two's a perfect fit."

"Two it is then," grinned Helen as she circled round the sticky lip with the pad of her first finger before gradually slipping it in. Her second finger quickly followed, sliding deep into my moist mess. Once they were buried as far as she could go, she curled the tips twice, then pulled them back out, dragging several strands of my sweet honey with them.

For a few seconds Helen enjoyed playing with it between her fingers, pushing them together then separating them, watching syrupy strands form, then slowly dribble down onto her knuckles.

"Are you going to lick that up?" I asked.

"God yes," she replied, popping her fingers one at a time in her mouth and sucking them clean. "I need more," she demanded.

"Do it again!"

Helen wasted no time in pushing her fingers back in, dragging them hard against the slick inner walls and trailing out another two fingers full of my stickiness.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

She resisted playing this time, popping her honey covered fingers straight into her mouth. "Mmm, just as good the second time round. More?"

"Have it all!"

She repeated the process over and over, plunging her fingers in and out, licking them clean every time they were free of the mess she'd created, hungrily devouring everything I had to give her. The quicker she pushed them in and out, the wetter it got. The sound of the squelches and the frenzied look on her face as she savoured my goodies was such a turn on. I loved how much she was enjoying what I was giving her. Her fingers were soaked in my gooey mess and her face was now covered in a light sheen of my honey. I could really feel the drips of sweet nectar that I had spilled out over the edge and were trickling teasingly downwards.

"Oh Helen, you've dribbled it everywhere. I hope you're going to lick all that up?" I said, inviting her to follow the trickles with her tongue.

"I'll clean it now shall I?"

"Let me help you," I replied, shuffling the extremely moist object of her desire to the edge of the table so she had better access to administer some longer licks. "I think it's especially sticky on the... er... rim."

Helen leant in again, her hot tongue wasting no time in making several sweeps from bottom to top, licking up all the rivulets of honey that had oozed out of the wet centre where she'd fingered it.

"Rim, Helen. Now!"

"Okay, if you're sure," she giggled.

"I'm sure. Clean it," I implored.

Helen winked seductively, then bent forward and ran the tip of her tongue over the little ridged lines that circled the rim.

"Oh fuck that's tasty," she cried as she devoured the syrup she'd teased out from the creases.

"Mmm, Helen. I love seeing you there. Tongue it again."

Helen bobbed forwards for the final time and pushed her tongue hard into the puckers. "Licking this is just so naughty," she mumbled as she probed the rimples and slurped down the juices that had spilled out of the wet hole moments earlier.

"So," I asked when Helen finally broke her ministrations of the honey clad puckered ring. "What do you think?"

"Katie, that was truly delicious," Helen said as she licked her fingers clean for the final time and wiped my tasty honey from her lips and chin.

"I've got a whole box of the stuff if you want to take some?"

Helen looked at my offering for a moment, then screwed down the lid tightly on the now half empty jar and placed it back on the kitchen table. "Definitely. You really do make a fantastic honey chutney. Next time though, don't leave all the spoons in the dishwasher!"

Published 
Written by KatieElizabeth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments