Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Brief Interlude

"When needs must….."

35
14 Comments 14
681 Views 681
693 words 693 words

Author's Notes

"It's always splendid when cravings take over…"

You work too hard, and all work and no play is very dull.

You are still working, hunched over your desk, it is 7 pm, and I have been needing your attention, craving your cock, all day.

I approach you from behind, slip my arms around your neck, and unbutton your work-rumpled shirt. My naked breasts push up against your back, my lips brushing lightly down your jawline towards your neck.

My hands are on your now bare chest, and I lightly graze my fingers across your warm skin and tease your nipples, my mouth still on your neck, gently kissing it and nipping it.

"Put the pen down and look away from your laptop, Mr. Grey. I need your full attention," I whisper as my hand travels down to the button and zipper of your trousers.

With a rueful grin and a sigh of exasperation, you comply, and I rotate you in your very stylish office chair around to face me.

I very quickly have your trousers and boxers down around your ankles, and I straddle you, my arms wound around your neck; I am, of course, completely naked. Your arms encircle my waist, and you bury your head in my breasts, breathing in the heady scent of your favourite perfume. You kiss my breasts and run your fingers up my spine.

I place my hands on your face and pull it to mine, and we kiss, gentle kisses at first, then harder, more insistent, our tongues seeking each other, tasting and relishing the passion that has been building all day.

As always, just kissing you has made me very wet and excited, so I rock my hips, and my hot, swollen pussy lips are now sliding up and down your gorgeous, erect, very eager cock. I rub myself down the length of you, making you moan into my mouth; your hands grab my arse cheeks as our passionate kiss deepens further and becomes more intense. My breasts are crushed against your chest, gloriously erect and excited from the friction of rubbing in the light covering of hair, begging for your attention, wanting to be licked, sucked and nibbled on.

SaraMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraMorgan

I continue sliding myself up and down your beautifully stiff cock, enjoying the rigidness before I allow myself the pleasure of having you deep inside me. I lean back, my back arched, my hips raised, and your cock slides into the silky wetness, enveloped by the velvety walls of my pussy. I stay like that, offering my breasts to you wantonly, gasping as your mouth swoops down and greedily devours one nipple and then the other. Your hands squeeze the soft fleshy globes surrounding them gently, making me moan in ecstasy.

Your moans, although muffled, match mine as our orgasms build within us, your mouth more insistent on my nipples, your teeth nipping them roughly as our need for each other increases. My hips rock, matching the rapid pumping of yours as you strive to get deeper; your hand leaves my breast and slips between us, your fingers seeking my pearl-like bud, which you then begin to rub hard. I'm panting hard now, my orgasm on the brink, about to erupt as is yours, and we fall together over the precipice of bliss, you with an audible growl as you cum hard, biting my nipple as your throbbing cock releases its load and lacquers the pulsing velvet walls that contract around you, thickly. My orgasm quickly follows, bursting and blooming deliciously; warm waves of pleasure engulf us both as our hips slow, our bodies quake, and lusty tremors evoke incoherent, delighted moans we cannot quell.

Or limbs wrapped around one another, your mouth leaves my nipple with one last tender kiss and searches for mine, and we kiss, our bodies damply moulded together, enjoying the aftermath and closeness that has been missing between us lately. Reluctantly, we pull apart, grinning foolishly at one another, grateful for the brief interlude.

I remove myself from your lap and begin to leave you to go back to your work but then impishly call out over my shoulder, "The last one in the shower gets a spanking…."

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments