Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cabana Rendezvous

"Travis gets an unexpected birthday present."

2
12 Comments 12
6.6k Views 6.6k
957 words 957 words

Arriving at the appointed time, I stood momentarily at the side of the cabana. Unsure what to expect, I slowly parted the curtain and there she was. My brother’s wife was waiting, kneeling near the edge of the daybed with champagne flutes in hand. Stella looked stunning in her neon green bikini. The three triangle patches barely contained her ample breasts and her mons.

“Hurry and get in here, birthday boy!” 

I moved towards her, my arousal was poking out my shorts like a tent pole. My eyes felt as if they were bulging out of their sockets as I drank in the goddess before me. Stella handed me one of the flutes, “Happy eighteenth, Travis,” and we clinked our glasses together.

While we took sips from our glasses, she reached out and rubbed her hand along the length of my pole. Stella pressed herself against me, lightly brushing her breasts across my bare chest. She placed her hand on the back of my head, pulling me toward her, and as we kissed she shared the liquid grape in her mouth. Stella broke the kiss, pulled back slightly and emptied her glass. I drained my glass, and when I finished, she took the glass from my hand. I watched as she scooted across the bed on her knees, the bikini bottom material disappeared between her firm butt cheeks. I felt my boner twitch as she bent lower than necessary and placed the glasses on the small table.

She scooted back, her breasts swaying, nearly popping free of the barely there bikini top. Her rock hard nipples pressed against my chest as she kissed me. I reached behind her and pulled the strings to her bikini top loose as our kiss became more inflamed with each passing moment. Moving my hands up her back, I pulled her tightly against me as I untied the strings behind her neck.

Stella kissed her way down my neck as she took my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and brought them to attention. Her bikini top fell free as she slowly kissed her way down to my chest, replacing thumb and forefinger with lips. 

“Oh God, yes,” I moaned as her teeth gently bit down on the hard nub as she pinched my other nipple.

She switched between each nipple with mouth and fingers. After what seemed like several minutes, her kisses and licking slowly moved down my abdomen. Her tongue swirled around my “innie.”

Her hands moved over my hips and pushed me away from the bed. She moved to a sitting position and hooked her fingers in the waistband of my shorts. Stella yanked them down and the circumcised cock head slapped her cheek. 

“Mmm, you’re so much bigger and thicker than your brother.” 

I watched as her hand cupped my scrotum in her palm and when her tongue touched the base of my cock, I groaned out. She licked up and down the long shaft, gently kissing and licking the tip each time. Her tongue swirled around the shaft, making it slick. Her hand gently rolled my scrotum while lightly squeezing.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful

”Oohh, babe, that feels so good.”

Hearing that, she took the tip of my cock head in her mouth and swirled her tongue all around. My hands instinctively grabbed her head as she slowly took inch by inch of pulsating cock until I was deep in her throat. Her tongue swirled around the shaft and the gagging sounds became louder as she touched the base.

“I’m gonna come!” I groaned and her mouth quickly pulled back only to be replaced by the tight grip of her free hand. Letting the mushroom shaped head pop from her mouth, her eyes met mine. The sight of several strings of saliva mixed with precum that stretched from my cock head to her mouth caused my shaft to spasm. 

Her delicate hand squeezed the steel shaft tighter, until the pulsing subsided.

“It’s not time to come, stud,” she said, taking her slender fingers and pulled the strands from my cock and rubbed the mixture on her chest. Bringing her fingers to her mouth, Stella licked them clean, moaning, “Mmm, delicious.”

Her grip on my shaft loosened as her mouth slid over the large cock head. She bobbed up and down, her tongue wrapping around my shaft as her hand pumped vigorously. Our moans of pleasure intensified as the shaft once again was pulsating, ready to release its warm load.

”I’m cuummiinngg!”

The first two loads, filled her mouth and she swallowed what she could, the rest dripping from the corners of her mouth. With cum dripping from her mouth onto her chest, my cock popped out of her mouth. She let the remaining loads cover her breasts and nipples. 

Stella stood and kissed me full on the lips, letting me taste myself. Her cum covered breasts rubbed against my chest as our hands explored each other. We eventually found ourselves sitting on the bed enjoying more champagne. The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent pleasuring each other.

 

Epilogue: Stella and I agreed to end the affair when it was time for me to head to college in the Fall. After all these years I still have found memories of that summer.


 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

** 


Copyright ©2018 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments