Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day At The Lake

"Nude wife shows off at lake."

9
5 Comments 5
9.1k Views 9.1k
605 words 605 words
My wife and I finally got a chance to go to Hippie Hollow for the first time this summer. We love going and try to get away at least a few times each summer. We make a day out of it packing a lunch and spending the day lounging in the sun and floating on the water.

I love taking my wife there because she is never shy about getting naked and exposing her body. We actually saw a lot more couples this year than we usually do, which was nice, but I have noticed several of the women kept on their bikini bottoms.

But not my wife. She's completely nude showing off her perky tits and shaved pussy the entire time we are there.

The fun for me begins even before we leave the house. For several trips, I have asked my wife to wear specific outfits for the drive, which is nearly two hours for us. For this trip, I had asked her a few days before we left to wear her new swimsuit coverup, and she agreed without hesitation.

The cover up is orange and completely see through. Of course, she didn't wear anything underneath it. As we walked out to the house that morning to head to the lake, the wind played with the little cover up, blowing it up and exposing her naked ass. What the wind didn't show, the sunlight made it easy to see.

Seeing my wife riding in the car like this made the drive all the more pleasurable.

When we got to the lake, my wife wore only her cover up and shoes to walk down to the spot next to the water where we spent our day. There was a couple in their fifties to our left, a little flabbier, but the wife was still kind of cute, and another couple in their forties on the other side.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

Of course, there were a few men who seemed to spend a lot of time just checking out the ladies, including my wife, but she didn't seem to notice them or mind.

A few hours and some sunburn later, we decided it was time to go. Before we left I told my wife that I was concerned that she might snag her coverup on the tree branches we had to walk through to leave. She asked if she should just wait until we got to the top to put it back on, but I suggested another plan.

I told her she should just wrap up in her towel and then she would take it off in the car when we got on the road. I didn't really think she would accept this option but she did with little hesitation.

We left the park and went through a drive through to get some drinks. I'm sure the people at the drive through just assumed she had on a bikini under the towel. Maybe next time she can show them she doesn't.

After that, we hit the road, and I was really pleased when my wife opened her towel and rode totally nude for the rest of the drive home. Although it meant several hours of driving that day, looking over and seeing her naked body made it totally worth it. I always love having her naked in the car when we are passing truckers and their big rigs on the highway. I'm always surprised at the number of drivers who never bother to look at the passengers in passing cars.

I can't wait for our next trip. I just need to figure out what to have her wear.

Published 
Written by manudaldownload
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments