Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Femdom Feet Fantasy

"Mistress lets her sub-boy rub his cock on her feet as a reward"

9
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
908 words 908 words

Author's Notes

"Not all Femdom stories have to be cruel and cold. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Introducing - wholesome kink."

“Hmm… That feels nice… Thanks for the foot massage, baby… It’s helping a lot with the work stress.” I smiled at you.

“My pleasure, Mistress,” you replied, continuing with the task at hand. You were grateful just to be allowed to touch my feet.

“Do you want a pillow for your bum? It’s not too hard on the floor there?” I asked lovingly as I looked down at you.

You shook your head from side to side, kissing my foot gently before continuing the massage. “No, thank you… I’m happy like this, Mistress.”

I patted your head. You looked all cute dressed in your collar and short skirt. The summer heat was too much, and you didn’t bother putting anything else on – just that little blue skirt you always liked to wear at home. Your leash was loosely tied to my desk.

I carried on checking emails until I heard you softly whimper from below.

“What’s up, baby?”

“You’re not wearing any panties, Mistress…”

Sitting on the floor like that, you were exactly eye level with my chair... You finally noticed.

“It’s too hot for panties today… you’re not wearing any either, are you?”

You shook your head, no.

“No panties for anyone today!”

There was a moment of silence while you built up the courage to vocalize what you wanted.

“May I..?” you finally asked hesitantly, looking longingly at my exposed crotch. “I just want to please you, Mistress…”

“Sure, darling… why not? I’m sure that will help with the stress relief too…” I took my feet out of your lap and spread my thighs wider apart.

With one hand, I hunched up the skirt over my hips, unveiling my perfectly landscaped pussy for your enjoyment.

I leaned back in my office chair as you repositioned yourself between my thighs.

“Start slow… there is no rush… you know how I trained you…” I closed my eyes and leaned back as you eagerly licked at my clit, carefully drawing the alphabet with your tongue, just like you were taught.

I moaned deeply as you slowly built the pleasure from inside my belly, practiced movements sending enjoyable shivers over my warm skin.

In the background, a fan lazily blew air in half circles around the room. From time to time the cool air touched my sensitive skin, giving me a jolt of pleasure.

You were extremely dedicated to my “stress relief” and took the privilege seriously, keeping your head down and tongue working nonstop until you could feel my legs start twitching – a tell-tale sign that I was close to orgasm.

I grabbed your head with both hands, holding onto your hair as you licked and sucked my sensitive bud into a climax. It started slowly and soon became an uncontrollable force that ripped through my whole body!

myassready
Online Now!
Lush Cams
myassready

I screamed loudly as I came, oblivious to the outside world and who could hear. It didn’t matter. All that mattered was the pleasure surging through my veins as you lapped up your reward happily, gently, careful not to overstimulate my sensitive clit as you drank my juices.

I closed my legs and sat back for a moment, just enjoying the feeling, the waves subsiding slowly.

Not a word from you. You knew. You knew this moment afterward was sacred to me and not to interrupt it. I would come back to you when I was ready; when I was done savoring the feeling.

I finally opened my eyes and smiled at you, kneeling on the floor, looking very proud of yourself.

“Such a well-trained boy. Thank you.” I leaned down and kissed your forehead. “You did that exactly right. I appreciate it.”

“Your pleasure is my pleasure, Mistress.” You smiled.

“Speaking of your pleasure…” I stuck a foot under your short skirt and gently lifted your dick from between your legs…

You were instantly hard.

I knew how much you liked my soft, perfect feet. Especially when they were touching your sensitive erection.

“Do you also have some stress to relieve?” I asked devilishly, slowly rubbing your hard flesh between both feet.

You whimpered loudly, eyes almost rolling back in your head from pleasure.

“Please, Mistress… Pretty please…” you begged, desperate to finally be allowed to cum.

“You’ve been a very good boy today; I think we can let you finish as a treat…”

“Thank you, Mistress. You’re the best!”

“Just don’t make a mess, baby… you can carry on while I send this email…” I got back to my laptop as you eagerly rubbed your cock on my bare feet under the table – a rare delight for you.

Your moans grew louder until I felt you slow the rhythm of impact.

“Are you almost ready to cum, baby?” I asked, pressing both feet against your dick and holding you trapped.

“Please, Mistress… so close…” you whined, hardly able to speak as I kept you on the edge.

“If you make a mess, you have to clean it up yourself.” I smiled and unclenched my feet, releasing your hardness.

You came almost instantly, pent-up cum spilling all over my feet.

“Baby!”

“I’m sorry, Mistress!” you hungrily licked up your mess, gratefully kissing my feet when you finished.

“Good boy.” I smiled approvingly.

I returned to my emails as you wrapped both arms around my calves lovingly, closing your eyes and resting your head against my leg.

Published 
Written by MKay_Noir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments