Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Knight's Reward

"A virgin sacrifice is rescued by a Puissant Knight in medieval England"

21
13 Comments 13
5.0k Views 5.0k
998 words 998 words

Author's Notes

"If you are looking for a tale of swordfights or great battles, this is not it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is a tale of lust and desire"

Gwendoline squirmed in her bonds, only a thin strip of gauze hanging front and back from a metal belt covered her, with her pert sexy tits joined by three rows of thin chain clamped to her nipples. At age sixteen, she had been deemed suitable as a volunteer for the annual sacrifice to Raargh, the Dragon which ruled this area of fourteenth century Britannia.

The contract was that for a sacrifice of a young virginal female once a year, Raargh would desist from hunting and feeding in this region. Several times in the past, a Hero would seek out the dragon in the hope of slaying it, but none ever returned. Now none even attempted it. Until this year.

A young Knight on his magnificent war-horse cantered into Gwendoline's village to talk with several of the villagers. He introduced himself as Sir Gavin, Knight Of The Realm, and demanded to be told of any young girls who had been sent as sacrifice. On being told of Gwendoline, his countenance darkened.

"And did none stand against this base infamy?" he demanded.

"Lord, we are but poor peasant farmers, unskilled in matters of Arms and unable to refuse the demands of Raargh, when it means only one life is lost this year, rather than the many who would die should Raargh hunt this area."

A contemptuous grunt was Gavin's only reply, and after demanding and receiving a small pack of food, he mounted his charger and left the village, heading in the direction indicated by the villagers, that being the way the sacrifice had been led to her doom.

Gwendoline heard her human guards approach from behind the rocks to which she was chained spread-eagled. Hands wandered over her body, teasing boobs and bottom before sliding around her to stroke fingers along her virgin slit.

They came twice a day with food, which they fed to her piece by piece, then allowed her to drink from a gourd of water. After watching her eat, often making her stretch her slim body to reach food held just out of reach, the men took in the sight of her near nakedness, and of the embarrassed blush which went from forehead to tits.

"What harm would it do for us to sample it?" one asked, clearly carrying on a long-running argument, "Not like His Dragonship is going to know."

"Thomas, I already know that you are thick as pigshit," the other pointed out, "but do you need to prove it every day? He will know, he always knows. What the fuck do you think happened to the guard you replaced?"

"Okay, Roy, no need to go on," Thomas moaned, "it don't stop me dreaming about it, or having a wank thinking of it. Anyway, at least we get to touch her up a bit. Did Raargh really buy it when you told him it kept them tender?"

"Probably not, but he didn't see any harm in it," admitted Roy, "so we get some fun until he arrives in another two days."

As if to prove it, he stroked along Gwendoline's tight slit, a single finger probing inside and rubbing until she arched forward in her restraints, coming for their amusement. Gwendoline squirmed inwardly. Two more days of being touched and teased by them, Oh God.

Two days later, Gavin was concealed in a nearby stand of trees. The human guards lay dead, and Gavin waited for Raargh to appear. Finally, after noon, he saw the speck in the sky, which grew until the mighty dragon landed in front of his sacrifice.

Without warning, Gavin charged, a long steel-tipped lance before him, and Raargh screamed as its body was impaled. Quickly Gavin dismounted, drawing his longsword. Slashing double-handed strikes to the beast's neck and Raargh's dominion was over. Gavin approached the trembling Gwendoline.

"My Lord Knight," she gushed, "my hero. All that I have is yours should you wish it and find me comely."

"You are more than comely," Gavin stated, "and I would like to sample your delicious charms."

He bent over, unlocking her ankles, then stood and ripped the belt and fabric from her.

"My hands are still chained," the girl pointed out, "are you not releasing them?"

"When I am done," growled Gavin as he dropped his pants, leaving him naked from the waist down.

He grasped Gwendoline's legs, hoisting them under his arms, and slid into her tight cunt, forcing a scream from her as he destroyed her maidenhead. Then she was pumped up and down on his prick, quickly experiencing her first climax from being fucked.

Gavin felt her trembling as she came, and held still for a few moments, then restarted, fucking her smoothly to a new climax before coming himself, exploding in her tightness. Gwendoline was stood on trembling legs, cum running from her cunt onto her thighs, mixed with a little blood.

It was later that evening. Gwendoline was naked, bound backwards over Gavin's horse, wrists and ankles secured around the horse's neck, with her naked body open to Gavin's eyes, and hands. Gavin rode slowly, the smooth well-oiled handle of his dagger sliding in and out of Gwendoline's pussy, usually slow but occasionally fast enough to force another climax from her.

His hand stroked across her tits, the nipples already rigid. He squeezed one, watching as she gasped with pleasure at the delicious agony, then caressed her belly to make her squirm so sexily for him.

He had told her it would be at least two more days to reach her village. He actually knew a trail that would get them back by early morning, but this route gave him two more days and two more nights of unlimited fucking, with a toy to play with as he rode.

The thought caused him to move the dagger in and out faster and harder. He smiled as Gwendoline screamed as she came for him again. This was truly a Knight's Reward, in the best possible way.

Marhtina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marhtina

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments