Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Attention For You

"Tonight is all about your pleasure."

24
19 Comments 19
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
"Tonight is going to be all about your pleasure. I want to delight you in so many ways. Please come with me to the bathroom, I've started a bath for you.”

I help my lover take off his clothes and help him into the bathtub.

"I’ve put some vanilla scented bubbles into the warm water. I want you to just relax and take a deep soak. I have a lovely evening set up for you. Lots of different kinds of pleasure for you to enjoy.”

“That sounds lovely, darling. You spoil me so much.”

“I do believe one deserves this kind of attention.”

My lover is soaking in the tub. I pour some water onto his head and put some shampoo in the palm of my hand and wash his hair. I scrub at his scalp and give him a deep massage. I then pour some water on his head to remove the shampoo.

Afterwards, I take soap and put it on a wash cloth and wash his body. He’s enjoying all the attention.

“I’m going to be shaving you tonight. I really enjoy when your cock is completely smooth. I don’t like it above your cock or on your balls. I promise to be very gentle. Afterwards, I’m going to give you a cock massage and then will finish you off with a blow job.”

“That sounds amazing, darling. You’re such an amazing lover.”

“Time to get out of the tub. Let me dry you off and then you can put this fluffy robe on.”

My lover gets out of the tub and I dry his body off. He’s enjoying all of the wonderful attention that I’m giving to him.

“Let me help you with your robe.”

“Thank you sweetie.”

I put his robe on and take him back into our room.

“Please get comfortable on the bed. I’ll go and get the razor so I can shave you.”

I go and get all my supplies and go back to him. I wet his cock with a wash cloth and then spray my palm with shaving cream. I put it all over his balls and around his ass crack and the top area above his cock. I shave him all over those areas. He’s very still and very quiet as I shave him smooth.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be so careful. When I’m done, I’ll give you a cock massage. I’ve been watching some cool porn with them. You’ll love it.”

“You’re the best, darling.”

I hold his balls and take off all the hair and shave all around his ass crack. I shave him nice and smooth. When I’m done, I grab the massage oil, and I pour it all over his cock and balls. I move my hand up and down his cock. Rubbing the oil all over his cock and ball-sack. I’m using two hands as I rub the oil on his beautiful cock.

Lena_Murillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lena_Murillo

His cock feels good in my hands.

My lover is moaning as I’m giving all this attention to his cock. He’s loving the feeling of my two hands rubbing the oil all over his cock. I move my one hand up and down and then use my other hand as well. He’s very hard as I give him this wonderful massage. His balls are filling up with cum as I stroke him.

“Darling, could you please suck my cock now. I just love when you give me head.”

“I could certainly do that. You know how much I love to pleasure you.”

I get between his legs and I slowly give his left part of his shaft little kisses and when I get to his mushroom head, I give him a little slow suck. I continue to kiss him down the right portion of his shaft. I give him little kisses and licks all over his balls. For even more pleasure, I suck at his one ball and then I suck at the other one.

“Oh darling, that feels so good. You have an amazing mouth. Fucking hell. Please don’t stop.”

I take his cock and rub his head all over my closed lips. I can taste his pre-cum that is oozing out of his pee hole. I slap his cock across my face.

“Please honey, suck my cock. Stop teasing me and suck it!”

I then slap his cock across my tongue. My lover is becoming impatient as I tease and adore his hard baton. I’m looking into his green eyes as I play with his huge cock.

I slowly wrap my glossed lips around his cock and slowly suck at his mushroom head. I hold and caress his smooth balls, while I take him down my throat. He's very endowed and I really enjoy to suck on his meat pop. I’m taking a little more each time. I’m sucking, slurping, and gagging on his thick dick.

Spit is oozing down the corners of my mouth as I’m devouring his cock. Deeper sucks and slurps now. Holding his big smooth balls in my hands. I’m bobbing up and down with my mouth.

“Oh darling, that feels so incredible. You know this drives me crazy. Fucking hell.”

I continue to bring him deeper and deeper down my mouth. I relax my throat so I can swallow him deeper and faster. My mouth is stuffed with his meat pop.

“Darling, get on your knees so I can come. Open your mouth sweetie.”

We both move to the floor and I open my mouth wide like a myna bird wanting food. My lover puts his cock back into my mouth and shoots ropes and ropes of his hot cream. I look into his eyes and swallow his cream down my throat.

“Darling, this was a wonderful night. You're very skilled with your mouth. You know how much I enjoy your cock-sucking. You really are such a good girl.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed. I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments