Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Most Incredible Encounter

"Outta my dreams, into her car."

28
19 Comments 19
3.8k Views 3.8k
996 words 996 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

The pre-production meeting at the studio had gone longer than I expected and I missed my flight out of LAX. I'd already checked out of my hotel that morning.  The book tour was ending but I wasn't going home, at least not today. 

The upside of that was the producer of the movie that was being made from my romance novel was giving me a ride to her place in her twilight blue stretch limo.

You might remember the hot redhead vixen in the superhero movies? Yeah, she fell in love with my novel on a coast to coast flight one early morning and had contacted my publisher the next day about a project she wanted to do. 

"It's so super meeting Danny Blackthorn," she said, grinning. 

"He's just a character I wrote, really not much about me is him, I mean I," words which were my bread and butter suddenly stuck to the roof of my mouth dry and pasty. 

"I know Dave, Danny wouldn't have gotten stuck in L.A." 

I was overawed, here I was in a limo, driving, well nudging thru LA traffic on the way to the house of a very apologetic and eager fan of my book, who also happened to be a super sexy Hollywood actress.

"It's really great you helping me out, but I could just go get another flight," I told this temptress who had whirled me into her limo when I explained my dilemna. 

"Dave, this is totally on me, I made you miss your flight and I'm going to take care of you. Anyway, we have a bit of a ride home, I wondered if you would mind," she looked at me a bit anxious.

"What's on your mind, Agent 69?" 

Then she said the most incredible thing.

"Oh I just grabbed the wrong jeans when I got up this morning, they've been uncomfortable all through the meeting," an awkward little grin broke across those red lips.

I smiled at her. 

"If they're uncomfortable then it wouldn't bother me if you got more comfortable.  It's your limo after all."

She didn't need any more encouragement as she kicked off her shoes.  Athletically she pushed her legs toward the roof of the car and the denim jeans came off.  Now she was naked from the waist down, she dropped back into the seat and looked me over. 

"That biography picture is a bit old isn't it? Not that it's a problem, you're not exactly falling apart."

"Well, thanks. You look pretty damn fuckable yourself." 

In answer she popped up and took me into her embrace. Her lips were all over me kissing, sucking, licking me, liking me! 

"Oh, Danny, you've wanted me for years, take me," she said suddenly quoting Elly in my novel.

I dropped my hand between her legs seeking her hot honey hole.  Deft quick fingers stroked along her slippery slit and she moaned again, "Danny, I want you, yes."

She was wet and ready and I eased a finger between those luscious lower labia. They opened up to let me in. Her body thrilled in my arms, her hands went for my pants and unbuttoned me.

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

In half a minute she had my big boy out of his trouser prison.  Her hands stroked surely and slowly up and down its length, gliding and goading it to grow big and stiff. I didn't resist her.

The back seat was larger than my couch and we laid back into the warm leather. This green eyed Hollywood starlet was naked with me, a first time author who went instantly viral with an E-book and landed a movie deal.  Her part in this was that she wanted not just to make a movie with me, but to have an affair with me.

I couldn't think of any objections to her plan.

Her long legs were open, her pussy shaven naked and glistening with her arousal. She smelled of patchouli and sex and I was madly horny for her hot pocket.  I plunged, letting my cock slide along her lower lips, then hitting her clitoris with the tip. Once, then again, a third time I slid along teasing her, making her want me.

She bucked underneath, trying to catch my big boy with her snatch, wanting me inside her.  I indulged her and slipped slowly into her cooch, just the tip, then pulling back, then a little more, yeah, oh. Isn't that nice. 

"Oh, Danny, that is so nice, oh, so nice," she cooed in my ear.

"I want all of you now," I said quoting my own dialogue.

Taking her knees I pulled her legs around my hips then dropped down and plunged into her pussy.  She immediately locked her body around mine. Like two teenagers we pounded away at each other, making sure that each stroke counted. My hands got tangled in her hair, my lips ravaged her neck. 

Her hips bucked up at me, meeting my deep thrusts with wild abandon, she panted into my ear.

"Oh, god, oh, oh, god.  Yeah, that's it Danny, fuck me, Oh, fuck oh yeah."

She rolled me and I rode right into that hot wet snatch, and we rocked the back of that limo. Then I rolled again so we were sitting up and she rode me like a damn stallion, pushing that  twat down onto my heavy heater.  Her head thrown back she started to quake in my grasp.

My hips bore upward thrusting into her love glove, guiding her, moving her goading her. The starlet flashed brightly into the night of LA lights, her orgasm filling her, her voice crying out.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh god. Oh Danny. Oh I'm coming, Ooh yes, yes. Ooh."

***********
Three days later I finally get away from L.A. and she's calling immediately.  She's going to a party next Thursday at Zoe's, and she wants me to go with her. How do you say no to a Hollywood producer?  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments