Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night At The Bar

"Something more or less than a fling?"

20
13 Comments 13
2.5k Views 2.5k
935 words 935 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

A face that had worn a thousand masks and even more appearances yet everyone would know who she was in an instant. Actress, seductress, courtesan, she’d done it all and had more done to her. She didn’t steal every eye in the room, only the ones that mattered. Her soft curves were only highlighted by  the shimmering, black dress that clung to her wide hips as they swayed to the music. More colorfully dressed girl friends and girlfriends all swayed and enticed.

“Lilith,” breathed the bartender as he delivered another champagne colored drink to me. I chuckled as I watched him adjust himself so he walk without his hard on showing above the counter. Keeping to myself, I turned away to scan the rest of the dark club.

Soft fingertips rested on my shoulder. I turned to find the pale, cherry colored lips pressed into a soft grin. Her green eyes searching my own as she asked, “Don’t I know you from somewhere? Sorry, you just seem familiar.”

“Hmm, well, I’ve been told I have one of those faces that everyone has seen before. Was told once I had to have the most identical twins in the world. But, business keeps me occupied.”

“Ha! And let me guess, it’s your first time in this city?”

“Something like that. Though, I take it you’re quite the metropolitan woman.”

"I take care of myself. But that can lose its appeal at times, leaving you longing for the feel of others.” Lilith placed her hand on my thigh as the other signalled the bartender for a drink.

“Well, if you’re offering.” I chuckled to myself softly. Leaning forward I pulled her hand to my cock while telling the bartender, “Give her a copy of mine!”

“Aren’t you forward?” Lilith cooed as her fingers traced the shape of my cock. Delicate strokes through the thin fabric of my pants.

As we waited for the drink, my own hand slid under her skirt. I wasn’t surprised but delighted to find no obstructions to my finger’s exploration. I began to rub her already slickened slit as I whispered, “Was it all the eyes on the dancefloor?”

“They’re still watching, you know?”

“Good,” I said as the drink arrived. She tossed it down in a single gulp. She’d barely finished swallowing when I spun my stool, pulling Lilith onto my lap. Lilith looked at me suspicious as I let my cock out. I pulled her hips to rub against me, “Can you still feel those hungry eyes on you?”

She breathed softly, “Yes.”

That was when I raised her hips and lowered them onto my cock. Lilith’s breath and body shuddered. Knowing everyone at the bar, and who had been lusting for her knew exactly what was happening.  They could all watch as the object of their lust was stretched out over my cock first.

MahiaraFlowTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MahiaraFlowTS

Giving them a show, I slid my hands up her thighs to drag her dress to bunch at her waist. Her pale ass all the more visible under the flashing lights. I gave her several slaps, making her yelp. Slender fingers tangled in my hair, pulling my lips to hard nipples.

I bit down hard. Those emerald eyes widened. Like twin hazy pools that sought to drown me. Her hips slapped loudly, and I equaled her ferocity. My manhood pressed on her tender spots.

Between beats I forced myself deeper. Her strongest resistance met the tip of my spear. With a roar I rose onto my feet. Gravity drove me into her altar.

Those wide eyes expanded into seas. She wasn't in control anymore. She wasn't teasing me to get a free drink anymore. No, her game had been turned on her and she was delighted. Her nails tore bloody gouges in my back as she rocked fervently against me. Then, I stopped. The eyes became furious.

With a grin I turned her over on my cock and planted her body on the bar. Everyone saw her desperate, pained need. My own cock betrayed me and twitched in agonizing desire for release. I leaned forward to keep her pinned and whispered, “Beg me.”

“No.”

My cock throbbed and swelled at her resistance. Her inner walls clenching down.

“Beg me.”

“Never.”

More eyes turned towards us. Now, even those who didn’t matter watched.

Lilith gave out a pained whimper as she came.

“Beg me.”

“I can’t.”

I gave a quick thrust forward, striking her womb. Her resistance melted.

“Beg me.”

A small voice whined, “P-please.”

I didn’t bother dragging this out further. Sliding my hands to her waist, I began to piston into the public slut. She cried out loudly. Breaking even through the throbbing music as I pounded her into mush. Silent, starving glares watched us.

Lilith came and came.  She cried out and begged. Wailed and gnashed her teeth. Then, just as suddenly, I ended it. My deep grunt came as I unloaded my virile seed straight at her inner depths. No sooner did I finish than the bartender placed another one of my drinks for me. She snatched it away and drank it with a single gulp.

Tucking my cock away, I strolled out of the club. On my way I heard her ask, “What is this drink?”

“It’s called a Morning Star, ma’am.”

By the time I reached the exit. Lilith was back on the dancefloor, two of her girlfriends licking my seed off her inner thighs with the rest of the night ahead of her.

 

Published 
Written by Ephemeral_One
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments