Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Promising Sexual Massage

"I will rub a scented oil on your body"

5
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
362 words 362 words

As I apply the scented oil to your body, let your mind take you to your most erotic fantasy. As I  touch every part of your body, you may, at some stage, feel that you might squirt your delicious juices. Let it happen, my darling. Let it spray everywhere.

My fingers will slide down your bum and cunt slit. As I do that, open your legs wide apart so that after I have teased you for many minutes, I can easily apply slight pressure to your clit and vagina opening. I will spend many minutes encouraging you to release your lube juices in preparation for my hard pulsating shiny penis to slip into your virgin.

You will have an urge to finger yourself. I encourage you to do that and guide my fingers to your secret intensive zones.

Eventually, I will move my fingers in your vagina, intensely rubbing your clit.

One hand will lightly squeeze your breasts and twirl your nipples. Now and again, I will pinch your nipples, causing you to feel a pleasant tingle through your body.

I will put your head back and take my penis deep down your throat. I will move it slowly in and out of your mouth as you suck me. Just before I’m about to come, I will pull out and take a moment to get back to pleasing you.

The scent of the oil will invade your nostrils, making you light-headed and ready to feel me in you. I will know when that moment has arrived, and I will invade you with my uncontrolled pulsating penis. I will push in and out of you with increasing speed in and out, up and in further up you.

You will repeatedly cum. You will squirt and squirt. You will be near unconscious. Your body will shake because as I take you, I will be twirling your nipples and fingering your clit in competition with my penis.

As you orgasm again, I will cum, spraying in your mouth down your tits and leaving enough left to give you a cream pie.

Lie back, my darling and welcome this special moment for us both.

Published 
Written by McGotta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors