Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Secret No More

"A chance meeting at the local ABS exposes my submissive nature."

10
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
684 words 684 words

I'm tall, fit, single, live alone, and home a lot with early retirement. All that free time allows me to enjoy experimenting with being a submissive cock sucker. Something about the power exchange dynamic excites me. That said, I hadn't played very much. I'm a very private person and reluctant to share my address or go to someone's house. I'm about as deep in the closet as it gets. Good for privacy - not so good for experience So I'm left with fantasies and self-stimulation until my 'other head' takes over and I need a real encounter.

I went to the local adult bookstore to sate my growing tension. Maybe a realistic dildo I could practice my skills on? The plethora of toys on display was incredible. I came across a Real Feel dildo on display out of its packaging for customers to try. And I did. It certainly looked real but the texture of it was amazingly life-like. I couldn't help stroking it and imagining it sliding into my mouth. I had to buy it! I grabbed an unopened package and headed to the register,

There was an S&M corner of the store that detoured me in to browse. There were chains, cuffs, blindfolds... you name it. My mind raced with thoughts of being on the receiving end of it all. Bondage has always been a huge fantasy of mine - though I've never actually experienced it. My eyes settled on a wide black leather collar with a D-ring in the center. I picked it up and evaluated it. I've always liked the thought of wearing a collar. Just the sight of me wearing one should be enough to telegraph what a submissive bitch I am.

"I bet you'd look good wearing that thing," a hushed voice said behind me.

I was initially startled but that quickly turned to terror when I realized the comment came from my across-the-hall neighbor! He was taller than me, heavier set, and home a lot so I guessed he was retired too. We never spoke beyond the typical pleasantries. The whole building pretty much kept to themselves. I didn't even know his name.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

"You may need a bigger size, though. Can I come to the party?" he said with a wink.

"N n no. I w was j just.., " I stammered but couldn't finish. I could feel my face burning red and stomach doing somersaults. I was too embarrassed to look him in the eye. He must have seen me massaging that dildo on top of examining the collar! What would anyone think?

"Um, look. I gotta go." I put the items on a shelf and made a hasty exit. If I had a tail, it certainly would have been coiled between my legs. I'll never live it down! I was shaking the whole way home.

Later that evening, I was watching television when there was a knock at my door. I opened it to find my neighbor standing in a tee shirt and satin black pj bottoms. He extended me a plastic bag.

"It's the collar," he said. "I think I made you too nervous to buy it yourself today." I numbly took the bag and he continued, "I left the dildo at the store. I think I have something you might like better." With that, he squeezed his cock to accentuate his growing erection against the thin material.

I felt my face burning again.

"Still nervous, boy?"

I certainly was.

"Good. I like making boys nervous. I like them wearing collars too. Put that thing on and come on over. I'll show you something better than any dildo." He turned to head back across the hall and stopped at his door and faced me again. "You got ten minutes, boy. And know that I like giving it rough and sloppy."

His door closed. My face was hot as hell. I was dumbfounded and a little off-put with his expectant attitude. But who was I kidding? I knew I would put that collar on and what it meant. I'm a submissive cocksucker, after all.

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments