Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Youthful Cottaging Experience

"Fun in the dark"

15
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
800 words 800 words

It was in 1980 that I moved to Nottingham as an eighteen-year-old, keen to discover places where I might find some sexual adventure. It was a dangerous time since the laws against homosexuality were draconian, and getting caught in any compromising activity risked severe penalties. Many guys weren’t deterred by this, and some even appeared to relish the risks involved. 

The obvious places for action were the various public toilets that were still to be found all over the city, and I soon discovered the ones that were regularly used for cruising. I must have tried most of them at one time or another, and quickly sussed out the popular ones. Looking back at those locations that drew me like a magnet, I realise that almost none are now left. 

One of the very popular cruising toilets stood at the corner of Queens Walk Recreation Ground in the Meadows. I discovered it one dark winter’s evening, after arriving back at Nottingham Station at around 9.00 pm. I walked down Queens Drive opposite the station and within a minute, arrived at the dark brick building by the park. My heart pounded a little in anticipation as I passed through the gates and into the toilet. The smell was unmistakable, but it was pitch black inside, and for a few moments I could see very little, standing inside the entrance.

In the dimness, I could make out a row of white urinals on the right as I walked in, and noticed two men clearly engaged in action. I watched them for a moment but didn’t join them since I had a feeling that they weren’t the only ones there.

The toilet had three cubicles accessed by a ‘corridor’, at the end of which I could just make out a group of four men. I cautiously edged further in, my young cock hardening inside my pants. My eyes had now become accustomed to the darkness and one of the men, who was being stroked by another man, beckoned me to join the group. These two were watching a third man pounding the arse of a fourth, who was bent over and taking it.

I undid my trousers, and it wasn’t long before I felt a mouth gently sucking my knob.  Because of my age at the time, I expected to get a lot of attention in such situations, and soon the fingers of a second man were fondling my balls. In the darkness, I reached out to take this man’s warm, sizeable cock in my hand and began stroking his foreskin back and forth. I soon felt him become even harder before he climaxed and shot his load in a number of spurts which splattered against the toilet wall.

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

As my cock continued to be sucked, I heard a moaning sound as the man fucking the other guy released his cum into the man's arse. He had clearly enjoyed the experience immensely, given that he withdrew with a broad grin on his face, squeezed the remaining cum from his cock, and then left the toilet without a word.

The young guy who had just taken this load saw me being sucked and whispered to me, “I want your load too.”

I withdrew my cock from the other man’s mouth and placed it at the entrance of the inviting hole that was being offered to me. I slipped inside the warm, wet, smoothness of his arse, which was already full of cum, and feelings of intense pleasure ran through my body. As I slowly fucked him, I reached round to take hold of his rock-hard erection. I ran my fingers and thumb gently over the head of his circumcised penis and wanked it while I felt my own climax becoming ever nearer.

The man who had previously been sucking me began breathing heavily, signalling that he was about to shoot, which he did with great force as he drew his foreskin back and let his spunk fly. He didn’t leave straight away but remained to voyeuristically watch me in action.

The man I was fucking was now close, and he whispered to me, “Are you ready to cum? I want to shoot!”

“I’m ready, squeeze me hard,” I replied.

I had my hand cupped over the top of his knob when I felt him harden and release his sticky load into the palm of my hand. As he came, his muscles tightened around my cock, and I could no longer hold back. His bum was filled again when I climaxed and my balls emptied in the dim light of that cottage.

This was a place that I returned to a number of times, but that very first visit was the one I remembered best.

Published 
Written by fallachan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments