Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abbey on Top

"“Whenever he orgasms before I do, he eats his cum out of me. Until I cum.”"

32
27 Comments 27
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

Author's Notes

"Abbey is a troublemaker who manages a cadre of concubines, and Jed is the man who loves her. Well, one of the men. <p> [ADVERT] </p> When Jed arranges a surprise to take Abbey's mind off her public notoriety, Abbey has an unexpected realization."

“They don't like me.”

“They don't know you.”

Abbey sat down on the stuffed armchair next to the desk in her private office. Lucky for her, Jed was already sitting in that chair with his pants off and his cock hard.

“They definitely know who I am.” In her black bra and pink panties, Abbey eased her sculpted thighs over the chair’s leather arms, her ample behind settling on top of Jed’s lap. 

“You’re a millionaire who provides professional suitors for the neglected wives of billionaires.” Jed pressed his cock head against her prominent clit, which poked through the drenched crotch of her panties. He wriggled out of his suit jacket, loosened his tie, and placed his fingertip between Abbey’s warm pussy lips. “Of course those men hate you.”

“Hate?” Abbey wrestled with the buttons on Jed’s shirt. “That’s strong.” She resorted to ripping the shirt open. “I’ll have Doug buy you a new one.”

Jed left his tie on. “You’re doing something those men can't or won't do: giving their wives the first orgasms they’ve had in years.” His finger crawled deeper into her steamy cavern. “Not you specifically. Your legion of minions.”

“And I'm making a crapload of money off it.” She ground against his sticky hand.

“Which ticks them off.” He tore her panties open. “Especially when they see your face plastered across the tabloid sites, canoodling with a new male model every weekend.”

She stuck his shaft in her slit. “It's called recruitment, darling. Working for me pays better than walking the runway for Armani or Zegna. No canoodles necessary.” Her legs balancing on the chair arms, Abbey bounced on that cock.

“I'm not jealous.” Jed rolled up his sleeves, massaged Abbey's meaty hams, and gyrated in her fiery furnace. He brushed away her dark hair and tugged on her bra cups, exposing her voluptuous bosom. He kissed her nut brown nipple. “Even if you were fooling around in public with one of your man toys,” he mumbled with his mouth full of tit.

“I don't get high on my own supply.” Abbey's bucked harder.

“Ever watch?” Jed switched to the other nipple, sucking it urgently, tasting droplets of milk. 

“The suitors? I monitor their initial dates, along with our security staff, for safety reasons, which all parties are aware of. Keep sucking,” she whimpered.

“Ever been watched?”

“By them?” Abbey looked over her shoulder at the otherwise empty room. “No. Why?”

“You've never thought about your manly harem, beholding you as approach climax?”

Abbey slowed her bucking to a steady roll. “I didn't say I've never thought about it.”

“Imagining them getting aroused by your body? Their cocks so swollen they have no choice but to stroke to you?”

Abbey groaned, “Yeah.” The back of her panties were riding up in her moist crack.

Jed released her puffy nipple from his lips with a pop. He continued pumping inside of her. “Is that what you want, Abbey?”

“Yes, Jed.”

“Gentlemen?” Jed called, never stopping his thrusts. “We're ready.”

Abbey ceased her motions. She turned her head. The office door swung open.

A trio of fine, male specimens entered from the hallway, their bulges visible through their tailored suits.

Abbey grinned, her breasts bobbling in Jed's face. “Did this joker put you up to this, Will?”

The suitor in the middle echoed his boss’s amusement. “He told us it was a surprise, that you might like a private show of your own. But the three of us won't cross the line if--”

“Will, I don't usually mix business with pleasure,” Abbey resumed rocking on top of Jed, “but we can make this a one time thing. If that's okay with you guys? Look, but don't touch.”

Will and his two associates replied with verbal affirmations. 

“Permission to speak freely, Abbey?” Will walked towards his boss, who was still screwing her male companion. 

Abbey laughed. “Yeah, go ahead, Will.”

The other two suitors stayed back, undressing and stroking their uncut shafts.

Will stood on the right side of the chair, so Abbey wouldn't need to keep turning her head. “Are you sure?” He eyed Jed, who was close to blowing his load into Abbey's hot quim.

“Speak your peace,” Jed grunted, his eyes rolled back.

“Before I lose my nerve.” Will tossed off his jacket. “Abbey?”

“Yes?” She focused her pussy on Jed and her eyes on Will. He was a few years younger than Jed and her, but Will was Abbey’s go-to strategist for innovations in her business.

“Abbey, you are exquisite.” Will whipped his belt from his pants.

She blushed. “Thank you, Will.”

“If you had shut this down, I would’ve run back to the hallway and stroked my cock, thinking about your luscious tits.” Will dropped his trousers along with his boxers and wrapped both his mitts around his dick.

Jed gave Will a thumbs up. “Aren't they marvelous?”

“Jed.” Abbey was getting close, too. “If you wanted an audience, then you simply should have asked. Jed?”

Abbey's partner exploded between her thighs. “Oops.”

“Oops?” Will inquired, continuing to stroke.

Abbey climbed off of Jed and switched positions, with Abbey seated on the messy chair, her legs spread wide. 

Jed buried his satisfied mug in her puss. 

“Whenever he orgasms before I do,” Abbey informed Will, “he eats his cum out of me. Until I cum.” She salivated at her three employees jerking in her office. “Which may happen sooner than--”

She cried out, trembling as Jed latched onto her sensitive clit. As the waves of pleasure washed over her, she heard Will yanking his rod, determined to cum with her.

“Abbey.” Will erupted onto the carpet, quaking along with his boss.

She lay back with her tits out and pussy soaked. Once Abbey recovered, she noted the way Will squeezed the last drops out of his dick, gazing at her with desire.

She wondered if Jed's gamble would yield a result that neither of them had bargained for.



 

yupichu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yupichu

 

Published 
Written by jennabee81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments