Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After School

"Two girls after school."

10
9 Comments 9
3.2k Views 3.2k
305 words 305 words

Author's Notes

"Cheers to memories! lol"

Mmm...there was nothing better, than feeling my pussy eaten, while I ate pussy. You were my favorite thing to eat after school. I didn't want you to see how eager I was, but it would drip all over your face. When your heat and smell would consume me, I'd ache for you. I liked to breathe you in deep and slow, pressing my face into your juice, my lips and tongue wrapped around your sweet clit. I would baptize myself in your pussy. I would sop you, lap you. You liked me to run my nails down your inner thighs, slightly pressing, spreading you nice and wide. Your pubic hair, coarser than mine, would tickle my face. Drinking as much of you as I could, you would pulse for me, moaning from all my licks. We were two bodies naked and sweating, intertwined under open sleeping bags on the floor. We would cum all over each other, and still rub and touch and kiss like the start. You had the cool Mom who left us alone to fuck for hours on end. It amazed me how you were always in honors, when you would give my clit so much of your time after school (when the fuck did you do homework?). You were fine, more toned than me, larger breasts, dark nipples. You didn’t mind I was slim. You liked tall girls, small breasts, perky nipples. We would eat and suck and lick each other until throbbing. Then we would wrap up together close, breasts smushed, hair wild, legs and pussies rubbing, slowly twerking, until our bottoms were as sloppy and slippery as our faces. I would leave your house smelling you all over me. Diving into my sheets, masturbating to you for hours until bedtime, hoping tomorrow would bring me another taste.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments