Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All Hollows Eve

"The one night when the rest of the world sees nothing odd."

5
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
364 words 364 words


Hurry, hurry...she thinks to herself. What to wear, more like; what not to wear. Thigh highs, extremely short skirt, see through blouse. All things he told her to buy.


Hurry...Panic sets in she knows she forgot something. Runs through the list in her head. Thinking hard, snaps her fingers. The leash, mmmmm leather, smooth, and warm.


The one time a year, no one knows. No one is wise to the way they are. She gets to enjoy men looking at her. She gets a kick out of women hating her.


Hurry, hurry....He’ll be on time tonight. She gets dressed, looks one more time in the mirror. No panties, no bra, leash on attached to the collar.


Rushes down the stairs, kneels at the door. Hands clasped behind back, chest up and out. Eyes lowered, thighs apart, her breath ragged. He enters, sees her, and grins. Taking her leash, he tells her to stand.


The black fuck me pumps on her feet, make him hard. She’s as tall as he is tonight. Her walk is sexy, alluring even. He is proud of his slut. He knows this night makes her cum hard. He pulls on her tits to make them puffy. She moans, and pants. 

They walk half a block, he sees some guys walking closer. Unzips his pants, and waits to see what she will do.


The guys stop and look, he grins at them. 
Yanks on her leash, she knows what to do.
Kneeling down the pavement wet from the rain that day. Takes her Masters cock out of his pants. Stroking and kissing it. His fingers tangled in her hair.


The men watch as this slut preforms for them.
They hear her moans as she bites his cock. Her skirt rides up to show her wet pussy to them. 
Her Master waves to them, to come closer.


The greedy slut, knows what to do. The men circle her, as she finishes swallowing. They pull out their cocks. She giggles at them, Master yanks her leash.


She gets up, and walks behind her Master.
Never pulling down her skirt. As they walk the streets.
On all hollows eve.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Lucky_lildragonfly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments