Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An erotic initiation to a secret society

"A lady submits to a very exciting experience to prove her worth."

4
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
967 words 967 words

Author's Notes

"I've written from a woman's point of view so feedback from women is especially welcome. I've followed what seems a common fantasy, albeit the action is not 100% in line with any fantasy of mine."

Carol takes me into the initiation room. This is an important day. I have to go through this to join an extremely secret organisation. It is so secret that neither I, nor anyone in it, knows what it is, or what it does.

 

I take off my gown and lie naked on the bed. Carol takes my hands, pulls them back behind my head, and then gently ties them to a ring on the wall. She asks me to lift my head, and ties a very black, but soft, blindfold over my eyes. She moves to the bottom of the bed, and spreads my legs wide before tying them to rings at the corners.

 

"Now, before I leave," she says, "don't forget we are listening in and recording what happens for training purposes. If you want this experience to stop just say the 'safe word' you have agreed with us."

 

I have thoroughly memorised the 'safe word', a mixture of upper and lower case characters and a number.

 

She leaves. It’s quiet but after a few minutes I sense movement, there is someone in the room.

 

Now I can feel fingers gently stroking my hair, and warm breath, and gentle kisses on my neck. Then a pause, then hands slide down my sides, then the warm breath is on my breasts, and a tongue (I think it’s a tongue), starts sliding round my breasts, it finds a nipple and strokes and sucks.

 

The hand is on my stomach now, and the tongue slides down, leaving a snail trail along my body. I know where this is going, the stroking and licking of my body is so exciting.

 

I wonder, 'What can he see? Is he looking at my naked body?'

 

The mouth is now nuzzling in my bush, it slides down just to where my body curves back between my wide-open legs. I feel warm breath between my legs, hands stroke inside my thighs, parting them wider. I feel little, delicate, kisses along my cunt, and a tongue slides along, gentle, just exploring. In my mind my unknown lover is stroking me with his eyes, feasting on the sight of my womanly curves, breasts, erotic pose and the triangle of hair pointing between my legs.

 

Suddenly someone, a man, sits firmly but gently astride me just below my breasts. He massages my breasts, and starts to move back and forth so that his cock slides between them.

 

The next thing I feel is someone kissing my mouth, passionately. He gently lifts my head, pushes a finger into my mouth and slides it back and forth, finger fucking my mouth. Then something else is at my lips, there is no mistake, and the man astride me is rubbing his cock on my mouth. I do the obvious, open wide and let it in. I know how to do this. I grip it and start slowly sucking, sliding my mouth back and forth. I let him feel my tongue inside my mouth, slithering around his cock.

MatureAisan69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureAisan69

 

Suddenly the teasing between my legs ends. My hidden lover has his (or her) open mouth against my cunt, he parts my cunt lips with his tongue, and begins a slow, deep wet French kiss. It’s electric after all the anticipation, I kiss back, pushing my cunt against him as his tongue slides and explores. He's sensitive and responds to my body language, his tongue finds all the right places. The kiss goes on, deeper, wetter.

 

At the other end of the bed, I am multitasking. I'm sucking in a way I have used to drive men wild. I take the cock deep, squeeze it tight and pull. He helps with slow thrusts. He pulls back a little. The head is still in my mouth, but I can feel he is stroking his shaft. Then it goes over the edge and erupts. I hold it tight in my mouth as it jerks and throbs and pumps and pumps. The throbbing subsides and he slides back out of my mouth and climbs off me.

 

Now someone dribbles a warm liquid on my breasts, and slowly, and very sensually, massages them. Then more liquid dribbles onto my stomach. Suddenly I realise what it is. Men are masturbating over me. They are rubbing their semen over my body. The massaging is exquisitely erotic, so much more because of the medium.

 

How many men are in the room? I have sucked one to completion, at least two have put their semen on me, and I am being fucked. This is feeding my exhibitionist tendencies. All those men are looking at my naked body, and, more, watching cocks entering me. It is very flattering. It is my body giving all those men their erections.

 

The man inside me is incredible. He responds to my body language. He must be telepathic. He thrusts and thrusts but each thrust is different. A deep, powerful orgasm grows and grows. I writhe and jerk against my bonds. I'm straining against my bonds to spread my legs wider. God, he's good, he's moved up to gently slide his shaft along my clit as my orgasm goes on and on and gently subsides.

 

He now pulls away a little, and I feel his cock now outside my cunt but sliding back, and forth through my bush. In no time I feel it jerking, and more warm liquid is being stroked over my stomach.

 

Then nothing for a few minutes before Carol is beside me removing my bonds and blindfold.

 

I ask her how many men were in here with me but she just smiles, and says, "That would be telling."

 

She hands me a towel and dressing own, and indicates the bathroom. I wish initiation had to be renewed regularly!

Published 
Written by Ishmael
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments