Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are you watching?

"Seducing my delectable house mate..."

29
25 Comments 25
13.3k Views 13.3k
998 words 998 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
Can you see?

My heart pounding, lust racing, my life depending on you watching. Seeing. Wanting.

I had taken my time; shaving every inch of my form, lingering over my legs, my thighs, finally culminating with wanton sensuality at my sex.

Slow, slowly, each stroke of the razor speaking volumes, making exquisite promises. To make you hunger, your passion smoulder.

I see you!

The stragetically placed mirror has given you away. At last, my weeks of planning mean something. The lace panties left drying on the radiator, a single white stocking draped accidentally across a pillow, the 4" black heels peeking from under the valance. Even your copy of Look finding its way to the top of the pile each morning; the make-up tips folded over and dog-eared.

Now I have an audience, feminine instincts become honed. I finish my intricate attack on the fine hair of my thighs, patting them gently dry with a towel of purest white, showing off my light tan.

Smoothing on the creamy lotion, using senuous fingers to tease and stroke. So important for beautifully soft skin. It's all just for you, my keen voyeur.

Are you still watching? Oh yes. My, arent you blushing! What would your girlfriend say if she knew you were touching?

A giggle escapes my lips. I make it very obvious that I'm leaving the bathroom, giving you ample time to hide.

I tip toe to my room, a pretence of modesty in each step, the towel carelessly held around my waist. My shaven legs uncovered, my budding breasts exposed. Too obvious to be by accident, don't you think my ardent admirer?

My things are where I left them on the black duvet. The colour no accident, perfectly suited to showing off my latest prizes. I can't help but caress each one lovingly.

Created in simply stunning white satin with purple lace edging, my b-cup bra, is first to be donned; expert hands making light work of the fastenings. Next, my deep waisted suspender belt. I just can't resist running my hands over the sensuous lace panels and down the wide straps.

Gracefully, I sit on the edge of the bed, after making sure I have your full attention of course.

Carefully rolling a seamed white stocking, I ease my pink painted toes into nylon heaven. Gently easing the sheer material up super sensitive skin, smoothing as I go. My other leg follows. Oh these feel so nice! With practiced movements they are both attached faultlessly to the belt. A slight adjustment and the magic is almost complete.

I then slip on matching panties, shivering at their luxurious silky smoothness.

Standing, I do a little twirl in the full length mirror. God I look hot. I run my hands over my feminine figure, anticipation growing.

At the dressing table I need to decide - demure or slutty? I plump for subtle and quickly apply light foundation, feathered pale brown eye-shadow, eye-liner with a light flick at the corners, a small dusting of blusher, lip liner and my new delectable fuscia tinted lip stick.

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

Ahhh, looking good girl!

Oh.

I feign a gasp.

You are standing in the doorway, no longer make any attempt at concealment. The look of lust so obvious on your pretty face. Without saying a word you approach.

Taking my face gently in your hands, I gaze longily up at your knowing smile. I open my lips to speak but you place a manicured finger over them, the meaning clear. Oh my.

As you bend down I feel your breath, tingling like an electric shock. Your mouth brushes mine, your tongue savouring my lipstick like a fine wine. I fold. I'm yours. Take me! Please? My eyes, pleading like those of an untouched virgin.

You move back a little, I'm left panting with excitement. Placing small hands on stocking clad thighs, you begin to slowly raise the hem of your skirt. Smooth, ebony skin comes in to view above your lace-tops. The pink of your panties showing the spreading dampness of your sex. The scent assaults my soul! Oh the sweetness of your longing!

You move closer, pulling the frail material to one side, your moist, clean shaven pussy revealed to the world.

"Beautiful," was all I could whisper.

My tongue lightly flicking to taste, a steady rising moan leaving your throat.

Your hands reach to pull me into you, as I lick in deep, long strokes. With a sigh, you take my hands in yours and guide them, urging me to touch. My shaking fingers part your hidden lips, my hungry eyes devouring your intimacy.

While my tongue moves in small circles around your clitt, varying the pressure in time with your whimpers, my fingers slip inside you, deeper with each eager thrust of your hips. You are so so wet, my eager tongue lapping, not a drop to be wasted.

Oh god! This is a dream made true. Sensing your rising excitement, tasting and feeling your expectant release, I concentrate on your hard small button. Teasing, licking and gently sucking, alternating between each movement as its sensitivity grows.

Suddenly, catching me by surprise, you jam my head into your pussy. I feel the hot gush hit my face as you cum. Your scream of ecstasy encouraging my fevered lapping, prolonging your explosive pleasure.

You free me once spent and I gaze once more into your eyes. My face, neck and chest dripping from the flood of your cumming.

"Well honey," you sigh, "I haven't done that for a while. I hope I didn't shock you?"

"Oh no Helen!" I coo, "I overheard a few weeks back but didn't really believe ladies could do that. I just had to find out," I said, smiling passionately. My cock as hard as stone in my panties.

With a smile, you reach underneath my pillow pulling out your favorite pink strap-on from its hiding place; still warm from Caroline's ploughing this morning.

"Now, your turn," you purr seductively...

Published 
Written by Kasey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments