Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bathroom Quickie

8
7 Comments 7
11.0k Views 11.0k
423 words 423 words
“Fuck me,” I whispered in his ear. I turned and walked away. I looked over my shoulder and saw him watching the sway of my hips, I knew I had him hooked and that he would follow, no matter where I led.

I motioned for him to follow me as I disappeared around the corner and from his sight.

I pushed open the door marked "Ladies" as he rounded the corner, pausing so he would know where to follow. Inside I leaned against the wall, waiting for him to enter the room. He walked in, shutting and locking the door behind him.

He walked up to me, his lips finding mine in a molten kiss. My hands went to the buttons on his shirt quickly unbuttoning them, needing to feel the heat of his skin against me. His hand went to the bottom of my shirt, pulling it over my head as he broke the kiss.

He pinched my nipples making me yelp in pain. My fingers made their way down his chest to his belt, unbuckling it and his pants. I took his hard cock out and wrapped my hand around it before kneeling and taking him into my mouth.

I sucked gently as my hand found his balls. I gently fondled them before reaching down and sucking them into my mouth. I heard him moan at my ministrations. He reached down and pulled me up by my hair before pushing me over the sink.

He pushed my skirt up to my waist and thrust his hard cock into my dripping pussy all at the same time. I gasped in surprise. He filled me completely before pulling it out and doing it all over again. I reached under me and started to play with my clit. I knew at the rate he was fucking me, it wouldn’t take him long and I wanted to cum with him.

He slapped my ass and the slight pain was just what I needed to push me over the edge. My pussy clenched around his cock as I came, pushing him over the edge right behind me. We set there for a moment as wave after wave of please washed over us.

As he pulled out, I stood up and pulled my skirt down. I grabbed my shirt and put it on as he righted his own clothing. I walked to the door and unlocked it. As I walked out, I turned and blew him a kiss, “Thanks honey, I’ll see you at home.” 

Published 
Written by Tiff_69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments