Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beautiful You

23
21 Comments 21
1.5k Views 1.5k
914 words 914 words

Author's Notes

"A woman's body is spectacularly created. We all possess our own unique beauty - each and every one of us. I dedicate this to the beautiful women - ALL OF YOU! Please tell me in comments what YOU find beautiful in women."

Hello, beautiful YOU! I am a lover of women - all women. Hey, you in the corner... come here. Yes, you. Come here. Every female body is a work of art - spectacularly designed, boasting sweeping slopes and contours. Your captivating face first lures me in with your expressive eyes and enticing mouth. If you can't see it, you are most definitely blind. From the curvaceous to the athletic to the slender, every woman's body is beautiful and should be worshipped as the temple it is. I, without hesitation, bow before you all.

~~~

Mmm! Mmm! Mmmm! You remove your top and your sexy, ample breasts shake and bob with their newfound freedom. It's like your tits scream, "Thank God, I am freeeeeeee!" and then do their happy dance, bouncing to and fro. Such beauty should not be contained. Is there a more delightful sight for my eyes to behold? I think not, my voluptuous princess. The essence of you ensnares me.

I instantly straddle you, squeezing your luscious mounds with my hands an assortment of ways. Nothing better than watching their titillating movements. Sometimes they jiggle. Somethings they bounce. And sometimes they just swing back and forth. Their extra spongy skin gives me something to play with - a delightful toy for me. 

I fondle your delicious breasts for hours, licking your tasty nipples, envisioning my lucky cock happily snuggled between your soft mounds. Your moans and purrs drive me wild. Pure ecstasy, I tell you. And afterward, when I draw you close for the all-important aftercare, more pleasures await me. It is calming to have soft skin to cuddle and snuggle, and mounds to nuzzle my face against. Better pillows will never be found. 

Oh, but the smaller breasts are fun too. Come here, my tiny sweetheart. You possess your own unique offerings. Perky little breasts easily slip into my eager mouth. Smallish nipples usually center them and have their own appeal. Other small-breasted women have those delicious extra-long nipples. Either way, I have found nipples on a more petite mound are very sensitive - very! As I flick your little buds with my tongue, you go crazy. Shhhh. Baby, the neighbors will hear.

I think your magical button on your breast has a direct connection to your tiny, tingling nub between your legs. Am I right? Because shortly after licking your nipples, you scream, "Fuck me, damn it! Fuck me!" There is proof in that pudding. 

You ... with the generous bottom ... come here! I flip you over on your soft tummy and fixate on your plumpy ass. What a vision! I can't help but spank an ass like that. As my hand strikes, I delight in the ripples of your ass cheeks absorbing my swats.

SamanthaIsis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaIsis

When I finally enter you, my pelvis slaps against your comely, rounded ass making erotic smacking sounds. Smack! Smack! Smack! Baby, it is music to my ears. No wonder I always throw you in doggie-style - the view is just too good. Damn, baby. 

My, oh my. There you are! I see you, tiny woman in the corner. Come here! Oh my goodness you are fun to fuck. Immediately, I envision myself holding you up against a wall, fucking you with every fiber of my being. Or maybe I will lift you off a countertop onto my throbbing dick, easily supporting your heavenly body wrapped around mine.

I playfully toss you around on our bed until I have tried every fuck position. My favorite - you sitting on my lap, with my hungry cock impaling your sopping-wet pussy. I effortlessly bob you up and down, while passionately kissing your beautiful face. I have found the small ones have the biggest squeals. Squeal for me, tiny dancer. 

Now, the athlete is an entirely different situation. You're next, Miss Fit. Come to me, baby! You throw me on my back and hop on my dick, taking matters into your own strong hands. Your toned thighs support an eternity of squats on my raging cock. I love watching your leg muscles flex with each bounce. So fucking sexy!

Your modest chest has more of a controlled bounce, but no less fun to watch. And don't get me started on strong girl's pussy hugs. My cock wants to explode at first squeeze. I feel your tightly-muscled pussy walls close in on my cock, squeezing me snugly. Fuck! My cock loves pussy hugs. Fuck! You, my arousing Fitbit, are used to a workout and quickly rebound for round two.

Darling, when your hand strokes my cock, your forearms and biceps flex, making your grip all the tighter. I gauge what I will feel below just by watching your muscles pulse. You provide me a glorious workout like no other. Do you know how many calories I just burned, sweetheart, in our frenzied fuck?

~~~

So hear me, women - seductive goddesses! Get naked and stand in front of your mirror. Right now, my dear! Admire your stunning face, neck, and breasts. Appreciate your glorious form. Go ahead. Feel your beauty with your own hands. Let your eyes travel down your tummy to your treasure between your legs. Spin around and look at your inviting ass. Smack it. Do it! Continue your visual journey down your luscious legs that can envelop your mate. And don't forget your foxy feet that can tease and arouse your mate underneath a table. Take it all in and then cry out, "I am beautiful!" ... because you are! 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments