Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Before I Left

"A day on the lake ends with a night of lovemaking."

13
4 Comments 4
760 Views 760
666 words 666 words

It was a couple of weeks before I left for boot camp and it was the stone age of social media.  A girl I had graduated high school with had contacted me via Myspace. She had a crush on me and wanted to spend some time with me before I went off to explore the world. 

Being that I was otherwise unattached I agreed. We went on some dates and hung out for those few weeks.  We had a ton of fun, her family even took me out to their cabin for a day of boating, fishing, and food. I went tubing for the first time that day. 

It was getting late in the evening and she needed to go to work the next day. We gave our farewells and we went off to her house.

 She drove the hour and a half back to her home. During the trip back she confided to me that she was a virgin and she was wanting me to be her first. I was touched and very much turned on. We got to her place and She led me by the hand to her bedroom.

I held her close and kissed her deeply. She melted into my arms. For a few moments, we stood in her room, our lips locked, and her arms gripped me tightly. I stripped off her shirt and bra and began kissing her neck and worked my way down to her small perky breasts. She let out a tiny moan while I explored her torso with my lips. She pulled my t-shirt over my head to break my kisses. We both quickly undid our shorts and dropped our undergarments. 

I scooped her naked body in my arms and laid her gently on the bed. I kissed her body again. I started at her neck again and worked my way down to her flat stomach then to her hip where the stubble on my chin tickled her and finally I was to her neatly trimmed pussy. I kissed her labia and then began to lick her clit. She let out a loud gasp as my tongue made contact. She wrapped her legs around my head as I continued to make a meal out of her pussy. 

largoeddy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
largoeddy1

I don't know how long my head was buried between her legs, but she was wanting me to finally enter her. She told me to grab a condom from her bedside table. I put it on hurriedly. While performing this she asked me, "Please be gentle."

I replied tenderly, "Of course."

I slowly inserted my dick in her, she gasped and moaned as I inched myself in. I asked her if she was ok. She bit her lower lip and shook yes. I made slow and rhythmic movements to make sure not to cause her pain. Her legs wrapped around my waist and moved with every gentle thrust I made. I started to rub her clit with my hand to make this as pleasurable as possible. 

I was getting closer to orgasm with every thrust I was making. She pushed me over the edge when she clamped her long slender legs around me. I groaned and gyrated inside her as I filled the condom. She held me tight with her arms and legs as her pussy tightened then started to pulsate. She let out a string of obscenities as I assumed she was cumming. (I was eighteen; I had no idea.)

My orgasm now subsided, and I rolled off her. She rested her head on my heaving chest. She looked up at me with her pale blue eyes boring into mine, tears streaming down her face, and a smile on her face. 

She said with a voice barely above a whisper, "Thank you, I am glad my first time was with you."

I lay there not knowing what to say. She kissed me and I just held her tight. 

Published 
Written by Eros87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments