Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blizzard Bang

""Snowbound Sex""

13
6 Comments 6
8.7k Views 8.7k
964 words 964 words

Author's Notes

"Any constructive comments are appreciated."

The television program I watched had been interrupted by a severe weather report. The Mid-West, being America's armpit for weather, was about to get hit with blizzard conditions. Cold, snow, ice, and gale-force winds would hit the region for thirty-six hours. It was a forecast that a warm house would be the best idea for the evening.

My cell phone rang, and it was a former colleague. Kate was trapped heading back to the city from an out-of-town conference. The roads were closed, and she needed a place to stay during the storm.

"Sure, I got an empty bedroom for you and the kids."

"The kids are with their grandmother, and I am returning from Cincinnati."

"No problem."

Kate was a divorced mother with two kids, mid to late forties, medium height, well built, and a great personality.

"You know, Ron, you are a lifesaver. Otherwise, I am on the floor of some school for the evening."

"Always willing to help a friend."

We settled in, talked, drank some peppermint schnapps hot chocolate, and decided to turn in.

"See you in the A.M. Bad news, I have no coffee, just OJ."

During the night, I heard strange sounds in the house. It was moaning and groaning. I thought the house was just settling, but how wrong I was. I would find out the truth later.

The next morning, the storm was going full blast, and Kate could not leave anytime soon. We had breakfast and watched the weather report. Things would return to normal tomorrow morning, and people would have to ride out the storm. After about four hours, we both started to get bored.

"You want to play cards? Rummy, cribbage, poker.

"Sure, why not? Poker would be fine."

We had played about ten hands when Kate decided to up the stakes.

"Let's play strip poker."

"What? Well, okay, this will be interesting."

After about an hour, I sat in my t-shirt and boxers, and Kate was in her bra and panties. Kate's outfit gave me an up-close view of her fantastic tits. Wow, she had at least 38 D tits and, after two kids, looked great.

The cards were dealt. She won the first hand, and I won the second. We were both sitting there, bare-chested and ready for the third hand. Kate looked better than me. Her breasts were gorgeous, with huge areolas. I was aroused after seeing her tits. We split the next two hands, and the next hand would be the winner.

Kate inquired, "Last hand? Winner takes all and winner's choice."

I dealt and had a pair of fours and garbage. Kate must have had an ace because she drew four cards. I caught another four on the draw, but Kate smiled. She had hit something.

I asked, "Whatcha got?"

"A pair of aces!"

"Beats me." I folded the three fours and gracefully took the loss. "You win, your choice."

Kate spread her legs, "Eat Me!"

I was like a starving dog on a meat truck. Immediately, I began to eat her pussy. Her hands went to the back of my head, forcing her cunt hard against my gaping mouth. My tongue licked her cunt lips and penetrated her love canal. She was a dripping faucet whose juice was aromatic and sweet.

"Ron, don't stop. You can eat pussy. It feels so good."

I continued and felt her start quivering and bucking with excitement. She was on her way to cumming, and I could feel it in her body as I orally satisfied her pussy.

"Ron, Yes, right there, I'm cumming! Yes, Fuck, Yes!"

Kate let out a gasp of air and collapsed like a deflated balloon.

"Wow, Ron, that was great. How about I suck your cock? I owe it to you."

Kate started a sloppy blow-job. I was already rock hard and excited, and she was an accomplished cock sucker who enjoyed her trade. Her tongue licked my cock like a desert lizard. She nibbled and bit the knob and shaft. It was a combination of pain and pleasure; she knew how to manipulate the sensations.

Finally, her head began to bob up and down on the entire cock. It did not take long for her to get me ready to cum as she gave me head.

"Gawd, I cumming!" I let go of a load of sperm that spilled out of the corners of Kate's mouth. She seemed to enjoy it because she swallowed it and cleaned up my offering.

"Ron, that was a helluva load. Thanks!"

That afternoon and evening, we tried to recover from the card game. We listened to the weather report, and everything should be evident in the morning. We decided to turn in early for her early departure.

At about two o'clock in the morning, I felt a draft and a warm hand on my cock. Kate was horny.

"Ron, I need a fuck, doggie style, and I need you."

This time, I got to rub and love her breasts. She responded with guttural moans, and the nipples became erect and hard.

"Ron, damn, Fuck me now, I am ready. Let's go."

I got behind her, slid into her cunt, and began to fuck her. She wanted fast, hard, and dirty. This was just pure sex and wanton lust. I thrust into her as fast and hard as I could. She was shuttering in ecstasy as I pumped her from behind.

"Oh, Yeah, Ron - here I cum!"

Kate had an orgasm as I let go of my seed. It was a fantastic feeling as we came together. It could not have been better.

When morning arrived, Kate kissed me goodbye and thanked me for protecting her from the blizzard. It was my pleasure to help a lady in distress.

SpicyGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpicyGrace

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments