Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brought Low

"A married man can't deny his need to suck cock."

35
5 Comments 5
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I showed up at Gabe's place just after midnight. His stare was contemptuous as it swept over me. "I need to see you," I said. He wore only a pair of boxer briefs, revealing plenty of bare skin, and I made no attempt to hide my desire. When he opened the door wider, I entered his studio apartment. His bed consisted of a mattress on the floor, the covers piled in a heap.

"Owen." My name was sharp on Gabe's tongue. Turning to face him, I found he was stroking his cock through his underwear. "This is what you want, isn't it?" I nodded, breathing faster. I'd been hard since I knocked on his door, and now my cock throbbed. "You're pathetic, you know that?" he continued calmly. "Is your wife out of town again? The minute she leaves, you're here wanting dick."

I stared at the floor, my face burning with shame. Gabe and I had met in college, and while I'd always known he was gay, I never acknowledged my own attraction to other men. When he recently moved to the city where I lived, I contacted him on social media. We talked over drinks, and I ended up confessing all my longings and fears.

Gabe was understanding at first, but he'd since lost patience. Last time I'd come to him, he said, "Either accept who you are or keep denying it, but stop showing up here expecting me to talk you into what we both know you want."

As I now stood before him, he ordered me to get undressed, the way he always did. "You have a nice body," he once told me. "I want to enjoy it." While I hurried to strip naked, I noticed his cock hardening; the outline was visible beneath his underwear. I was taller, stronger than Gabe. His frame was slender, his features almost feminine. I could have beaten the shit out of him if I'd wanted to. But I didn't want to. I only wanted to please him.

"Kneel," he said. The hardwood floor was rough on my knees, but I obeyed. Looking up at Gabe pleadingly, I saw him nod. I gently pulled his underwear down his thighs, unable to suppress a needy groan when his cock sprang forward. By now, I was trembling with arousal. "My dick was deep inside someone's ass tonight," Gabe revealed. "You still want it?"

"Yes."

"Tell me," he insisted. "I want you to say, 'I'm a married man, and I love sucking cock.' Say it like you mean it."

Tilting my head back, I held his stare. "I'm a married man, and I love sucking cock."

His brown hair fell into his eyes as he patted my cheek. "Good boy." I bristled with anger, but I didn't dare show it. After all, I deserved his taunting. He let me take him in my mouth, and my eyes closed as I moaned in satisfaction. On my knees before him, licking and sucking his tip, I was finally where I belonged. His cock swelled between my lips. I tasted his precum with its hint of sweetness.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

"Look at me, Owen," Gabe whispered. I kept my lips wrapped around his shaft while gazing into his eyes. "You like being a whore for my cock?" I made an eager noise to let him know I did. He ran his fingers through my hair. "Give my balls some attention, too."

I licked his smooth sack, eagerly suckling. "That's good!" he sighed. I loved the smell, the taste of him. He had a strong muskiness I could easily recall when I jerked off. "Your wife doesn't make you this excited, does she?" Gabe demanded. I didn't want to talk about her, didn't want to think about her, but his grip on my hair tightened, and he pulled me away from him. I whimpered in protest, my stare riveted to his erection. "Answer me."

"I've never been this excited for anyone else," I panted.

"Not even your wife?"

"Not even my wife." I tried not to flinch while speaking that truth.

Gabe rewarded me by guiding my mouth back to his dick. He took control, sliding between my lips until his cockhead reached my throat. Though he was average in size, he felt far larger as I tried to take every inch. I started to gag, but he only said, "Just a little more. Ah yes, that's it!" My nose was buried in his pubic hair as my throat muscles contracted around his cock. When he pulled me off again, I gasped for breath. Again he held me firm while fucking my face, his hips giving powerful thrusts.

"Gonna give you my cum, baby!" he groaned.

I was desperate to feel him erupt in my mouth. Gabe knew what I craved; just before he came, he pulled back a little so that first spurt wouldn't go straight down my throat. Instead, it landed on my tongue, hot and salty, and I greedily swallowed it. 

When he was spent, I remained on my knees. "Jerk your cock," he told me, then added, "and use your left hand. The one with your wedding ring." I did as he commanded, my eyes locked with his. His dick was still hard, just inches from my lips, and I dared to give the head a lick. That act of defiance and sheer need brought about my own release. My cry echoed throughout the room as my semen shot out on the floor. A few drops landed on Gabe's feet. I'd barely finished coming when he said, "Lick it up." On my hands and knees, I licked my cum from the floor, then swirled my tongue over his skin.

Gabe finally allowed me to stand, and after I rose to my feet, he smiled. "You're getting there," he said while sliding two fingers into my mouth. I readily sucked them. "Soon you'll leave all that guilt behind, Owen, and embrace your love of cock."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments