Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busty Bianca

"His hairy arse cheeks clenched like two sweaty, partly deflated beach-balls."

23
18 Comments 18
6.0k Views 6.0k
662 words 662 words
Competition Entry: Toy With Me
“Oh, Bianca. You are the perfect woman,” breathed Eric passionately as he positioned his heavy frame between her slender legs. “The curve of your ruby red lips, the supple swell of your huge breasts, everything about you is so beautiful.”

With a slow thrust he buried his small cock inside Bianca’s slick snatch. It felt magical, better than it had ever felt before when they’d made love. The bedroom glowed a warm yellow as all of the scented tea-light candles he had lit, flickered softly on the bedside cabinets. The curtains were drawn, a CD of soft romantic saxophone jazz was spinning in the hi-fi, and the bed was made with their expensive crimson silk sheets.

“It’s like we were made for each other, darling,” he continued, whispering affectionately into her ear. “The perfect fit. Like destined souls that were meant to be together.”

The bed creaked as Eric’s bulk rocked back and forth. Each time he drove into Bianca’s love cave, his hairy arse cheeks clenched like two sweaty, partly deflated beach-balls. His paunch pinned her slim figure to the bed as he made sweet, sweet love to the woman of his dreams.

“You feel so good wrapped around me, baby.”

“Oh, yes! Fuck me, big boy!” came the strangled response in a strangely muffled, masculine voice.

His pale blubbery body wobbled as his hips rolled back and forth, ploughing his dick into Bianca’s fun-tunnel. With a huge grin plastered from ear to ear, Eric mashed his face between her ample bosom and sighed contentedly. The noises of their coupling were obscene, but Eric didn’t care if the neighbours heard the lewd squeaking and slapping of flesh. 

“Are you going to come for me, Bianca?”

“Yes, Eric! Yes!”

His thrusting became more forceful as he rocked his mass back and forth on top of her. Eric gripped her shoulders from underneath and worked as much of his shlong into Bianca as he could manage.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

His eyes rolled as he felt his orgasm building. 

“I’m going to come, baby,” he grunted.

“Come inside me!”

“Are you sure?” asked Eric breathlessly. “Are you on birth control?”

“I want it, baby,” came the reply. “Please!”

With a final flurry of fast lunges, he held himself deep inside Bianca’s coochie as his balls emptied themselves one spurt after another. Her legs quivered either side of his extra wide hips, and her arms flailed like torn grocery bags caught in the breeze as he shuddered to a last blissful clench. When he was completely drained, Eric’s clammy body collapsed heavily on top of her. His chest was heaving and his head was spinning.

“Jesus,” he groaned as he rested his flushed face on the bed next to hers. “Tell me, my dear. Was it as good for you as it was for me?” 

“You’re such a stud, baby,” came the equally breathless reply.

After a couple of minutes to catch his breath, Eric climbed off of the bed, wiped the sweat from his brow and helped Bianca to the bathroom. With all of the care of a man so deeply in love it was a joy to behold, he laid her down gently in the bath, jammed the shower head inside her sloppy squeeze-box and turned on the tap. Once she’d been rinsed out, Eric dried her off with a large towel, pulled out the air-stopper on her lower back, and slowly deflated her body. He slung her over his shoulder and strolled back into the bedroom whistling to himself. 

As Eric lovingly folded her limbs and torso into a neat pile and placed her back into her box, he straightened her ruffled hair affectionately. Before closing the lid and sliding her back under the bed, he lent down and placed a soft kiss on her cheek next to her outrageously crude mouth, agape and begging for a cock.

“Until next time, my love.”

Published 
Written by GingerTamer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments