Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping

"Sunny, warm day, lying on the shore of a lake"

7
3 Comments 3
868 Views 868
560 words 560 words

Author's Notes

"Light erotic fiction"

The sounds of nature surround her. Birds gently singing, fish periodically splashing, the light rustle of leaves in the trees, and the gentle lapping of the waves on the rocky shore. All of these sensations create a powerful yet calming vibration that moves through her, even as she slowly drifts in and out of sleep.

A light breeze kisses her neck, blowing strands of hair back and forth across her face. The sun warms her back while the hard rock presses into her from below, soothing the primitive need for sun-soaked warmth. Only a soft towel protects her smooth skin from the coarse rock. Her bare skin remains exposed to the sun above. She feels almost primordial, reptilian, soaking up energy.

The heat stirs her blood, awakening that primitive need she shares with creatures current and extinct, rejuvenating her soul. It fills depleted cells with new vigour, creating a hunger in her body and power in her muscles.

She senses her partner beside her, sitting attentively yet relaxed. Actively observing, studying the scene around them. Calmed by this presence she allows herself to surrender deeper into the warmth. Her mind is now free to move randomly through the events and life stresses that tug her in all directions. This semi-lucid state allowing her to sort through these stresses and dispassionately discard the items that have no real impact on her future.

She feels a bead of sweat grow on her toned back. She and her partner have spent weeks and months training their bodies to allow them to live the life of adventure they have chosen. One bead of sweat becomes another and another. Before long she can feel the beads pooling in the small of her back.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

In her mind's eye, she can see the sweat moving down her back. This observation gives the sensation more power, a power that is quickly subsumed by attention and dismissal, retaining her state of partial awareness.

As she works through more stressors she notices the feelings of sweat on her back has changed slightly. Puzzled, she slowly moves back to attentiveness. She can now tell that her partner is slowly tracing the outlines of her shoulder blades, fingers barely touching skin yet evoking a strong electric connection; the feeling is intense.

Tracing each ridge of her skin, the outline of each muscle the sensation throws her back to the previous night. Her partner lying between her legs moving, tongue moving in the same slow, light, flickering patterns. She feels a surge of heat and wetness at her core.

As before she moves her mind to the sensations, observing, absorbing, revelling in the amazing heat that a mere touch can generate. She reluctantly acknowledges the heat that continues to build as fingers continue to trace her back, moving from shoulders to neck, slowly winding back down her spine to her lower back, hips, and firm butt.

She arches her back slightly, subtly encouraging exploration of her hot core. She senses a smile as fingers lightly cross the crease of her butt and slowly move back up her lower back, continuing up her spine to once again trace the muscular ripples in her back.

A small, disappointed smile, and she surrenders back into the warmth of the rock, the sun on her back and the light breeze in her hair, content, strong and happy.

Published 
Written by MitziStephan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments