Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught

"College girl meets older man"

23
18 Comments 18
10.8k Views 10.8k
879 words 879 words


As I woke this morning, I gradually opened my eyes to a diagonal slash of golden sunlight moving across the bed, a strange bed. It slid across the dark wood floor, up the side, across the satin sheets, and over his ass. His ass? Oh my god, where am I and how did I get here, and whose ass is that? It’s a nice ass, a wonderful ass, chiseled like a Michelangelo sculpture, hard and tight.

Now I remembered getting in his car, and the ride home. The car was low, black, and purred like a kitten. Well, a big kitten from the jungle that roared, snarled, smelled like expensive leather, and fit like a glove. It was just like him, animal, svelte, quick, and beautiful. When he opened the tiny door for me I swung my legs around. His eyes ran up them surveying my bare pussy like a cat with its prey.

I looked over at him and saw his beautiful cock, soft, thick, and rolling around unselfconsciously, without a care in the world, big bulging veins, curly ridge, and crinkly head. I shuddered to think of how smooth and powerful that cock was last night between my lips and down my throat. How huge it was curved up against his hard belly, and how I felt filled and complete when it was in me. The slow deep penetrations and the violent crashing movements of our bodies in our dance of passion make me shiver and smile as I think about it now.

It all started last evening when I went to a party at the Uni for the purpose of getting laid, fucked, loved, and filled - any or all. These departmental parties are always full of young guys looking to hook up and get the fuzz rubbed off their antlers. It was months since I had a real cock, and my electric bunny was getting boring and repetitive.

The room was packed with all sizes and shapes of men, women, and in-betweens. All horny and trying their best lines to attract someone, not to mention that the discourse was being lubricated by a copious supply of beer, wine, pot, and whatever. Now I am twenty, 5 foot 5 inches, curvaceous, with light brown hair and green eyes. I may be ordinary looking, but men seem to be attracted to me easily; they just don’t stay. And, by the way, I love and need sex, lots of sex, all kinds of sex. Apparently they can tell.

I had been looking around the room and had singled out a couple of college men, or what I thought would pass for them, as likely prospects to take home and use that night. As I gradually became accustomed to the dim light, I realized there was something special going on across the room.

CanndyTaylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CanndyTaylor

There was a man standing there, quietly, motionless. He was older, well-built, ruggedly good looking, with silver-blond hair, clipped mustache, and goatee. He had the look of utter confidence, control, and power. His laser-blue eyes penetrated the darkness of the room. In fact, they penetrated the clothes of the women he looked at.

He examined each of their naked bodies secretly in turn in his mind’s eye, not missing the fold of a pussy, a birthmark, the fullness of a breast, the space between a pair of soft thighs, an upturned erect nipple, or a valley between ass cheeks. He saw everything. More alarming than that was the result of his examinations. Each woman he scrutinized and found to his liking was compelled to come directly to him right then; and they did.

Right in front of my eyes a tall, slim Icelandic goddess with straight, straw-colored hair went directly to him and put her pointy little tit right into his side. She wrapped her long thin arms around him, and whispered something obscene in his ear. He chuckled, but his attention had already moved on to a small, dark, curly-haired, Hispanic-looking girl who smelled slightly of bougainvillea. She had full lips, wide hips, and flashing black eyes. She went over to him immediately and snuggled up against his back pressing her round belly tightly against his chiseled ass.

Then it happened. He cast his glance across the room at me. This one I was determined to take home with me and keep forever or die trying. My pussy was drenched with juice running down my legs which trembled with excitement. I was choking for air and my nipples were painfully hard, poking through my thin summer dress. My large breasts billowed out of the intentionally skimpy top. I was dressed for the kill.

I went straight to him, put my arms around his powerful neck, digging my nails into his back intending to cause permanent damage. I placed my voluptuous lips on his, jamming my tongue deep into his mouth, probing. As I pressed my pussy against his formidable bulge, I lifted my hem imprinting a big wet stain on the front of his pants. I then put my tongue in his ear and bit hard as I said, “I have you and I am not letting go.”

He said, “I’ve been waiting for you for a very long time.”

Copyright reserved Tiepinkraider 2014

Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments