Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

City Lights

"We're finally in the same city!"

5
3 Comments 3
3.8k Views 3.8k
884 words 884 words
We've come back to our room from being out in the city for a little bit; it's cold and wet out, so I tell you I'm going to grab a hot shower. You jump into bed and start watching a movie on TV. Finishing up in the shower, I dry off, spraying myself with that perfume you love and dress myself in nothing but the white hotel robe hanging on the bathroom door.

I walk out into the room and past you. You flick the TV off. Silence. Darkness. Standing at the huge window overlooking the city lights, rain hitting the window; I feel you standing behind me. You move my (still wet) hair from my neck and start planting little kisses along the side of my neck, making my head fall back into your chest. I give in to you.

Your hands slowly moving down my arms taking my robe with you - it hits the floor. The room is dark, and here we are standing in the window, naked, lit only by the lights of the city outside. You wrap your arms around me from behind bringing your hands up and cupping my breasts paying special attention to my nipples.

My hands fall behind me and find my way to your growing cock, I hear you gasp. I turn around and kiss you deeply, your arms around me, my hands on your chest, our tongues dancing. You take a step closer to me resting your hands on the window behind me. I run my hands down your body as I lower myself to my knees. Again I take your thick cock into my hands and slowly lick you up and down.

You gasp again. Wanting you even more, I put the head of your now erect cock in my warm wet mouth and swirl my tongue around tasting your pre-cum. Mmmm. One of your hands falls from the window and grabs hold of my hair. You start pushing yourself into my mouth a little harder, a little faster, a little deeper. You can feel yourself hitting the back of my throat.

Not wanting you to explode yet, I take your cock from my mouth and start licking you up and down again paying special attention to your balls, driving you crazy. After a few more minutes of this you pull me up to my feet and tell me to turn round. With my hands against the window this time your hands start exploring my body. You put your right hand over mine on the window and your left hand falls to the front and between my legs.

By this time I just want you to fuck me crazy.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

Your fingers rub up and down along my opening, you can already feel how wet I am. You find my clit and rub harder making me moan out loud. You giggle, knowing that's exactly what you wanted to hear and with that you push two fingers into me making me gasp! You work them harder, faster and deeper for what felt like forever.

I tell you, "I'm gonna cum!"

Your hand stops and you remove your fingers from my pussy, turning me around again, bringing your fingers to your mouth, you lick them clean and kiss me hard - tasting my own juices. There's a small couch next to the window covered in a sheepskin throw. You tell me to get on the couch. I get on the couch on my knees. I bend over the back of the couch, facing the window, with my back arched and my ass up.

You stand behind me and rub the head of your throbbing cock along my soaking wet pussy lips. I beg you, "Just fuck me already!"

That's all the invitation you need. You push your cock into me without warning and we both moan out loud. In and out, in and out - your thrusts becoming harder and deeper. Again you grab my hair and pull on it, allowing yourself to push even deeper into my dripping pussy. Calling my name you smack my ass and ask me what I want.

I don't reply. So you do it again, harder this time. I scream out, "I want you to fill me with your cream! Please!"

Thats all you need. You pound at my pussy harder and faster. "You want it baby?"

You yell back at me, unable to hold it any longer. My legs begin shaking, my pussy tightens and your cock starts throbbing, and with one last push we cum together harder than we ever have. We stay like this, unable to move, trying to catch our breath. You slowly pull out of me and I can feel our juices running down the inside of my legs.

You pull me up off the couch, kiss me, take my hand and we hit the shower yet again. We jump back into bed afterwards, completely exhausted. Laying in your arms, I look up at you and you look down at me. We both whisper together, "I love you," before drifting off to sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I sent this story to my partner and he says I need to be sharing these stories with everyone! Would love your feedback. This is my 1st story, be nice ;)

Published 
Written by HEAVENLY30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments