Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come Again

7
5 Comments 5
7.1k Views 7.1k
351 words 351 words
Lost. You are completely and utterly lost in the swirling scent of arousal that is enveloping you; a hot, musky perfume igniting your senses.

You are sitting on the floor, your nude back pressing against his chest. He is sitting behind you with your body in between his legs, sitting as one. Your feet are flat against the floor and your knees are bent, opening you up to the skilled fingers in between your folds. He has one arm wrapped around you, fondling your breast and breathing hotly into your ear as his fingers work your clit expertly. 

“You like that, don’t you?” he teases as his lips ghost against your ear. “You like my fingers.” 

You reply only with a weak nod and a desperate whimper. Every inch of your body is screaming, ignited, fevered. You feel every ounce of heat in your body flood straight down to the swollen bud. You gasp, feeling the energy, the burning electricity rising, and moan his name. 

“Yes, that’s it," he growls encouragingly. “Come for me."

Your head falls back onto his shoulder. Your mouth opens and releases desperate, high pitched gasps. 

“Look at me," he orders, increasing the speed and pressure to a violent rate. You manage to open your eyes and look up at him, his eyes boring into yours. He watches you in utter fascination as your eyebrows shoot up. “Scream for me," he commands.

Your body snaps, shuddering, quaking in intense ecstasy. Over and over you scream his name as he continues rubbing your clit with those magical fingers. Wave after wave of pleasure washes over you until he relaxes his fingers to a slow, sensual rhythm. He kisses your cheek and neck, and you feel him laugh deeply against your skin. 

“Let’s see how wet you are." He moves his hand down lower, one finger tracing around your entrance. “Oh no, love” he tsks, “That’s just not acceptable.” 

His fingers fly back up to your clit, moving strongly, rapidly, and your gasp at the stimulation. “I’ll just have to make you come again.”

Published 
Written by ladyofglenkirk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments