Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come and Go

"He comes over for a quick suck"

12
6 Comments 6
6.6k Views 6.6k
978 words 978 words
I snap the red nylon collar around my neck. Just minutes later there is a ring of the bell and knock at the door. I rush to answer it. I stand behind the door as I open it, so the neighbors cannot see my atire. I am dressed in a red see through nightie that hits me mid thick thigh, shows off my ample breasts, and curvaceous body. His imposing form comes around the door and looks me over. He is kissing me deep and grabbing my breasts before the door is even closed all the way.

“You are a sexy slut. Upstairs.” He said gruffly, kicking the door closed.

He is slapping my ass the whole trip upstairs. At the top of the stairs, he is grabbing my breasts and squeezing them hard. I can barely make it into the bedroom door, he is bouncing and squeezing my breasts so much. He releases me and I finally make it into the bedroom. He has his hoodie and shirt off when I turn to face him.

I unbuckle his belt as he pulls hard on my nipples through the nightie. I am moaning and sucking in breath with each pinch and pull on my right and left nipples.

“You needed this didn't you?” He said as he pulls harder.

I moan in response, as I slip his pants and underwear down his legs. He pulls my right breast out of the nightie and sucks on it firmly. I am moaning louder as sucks harder. He raises back up, steps out of his pants and lays on the bed.

“Get on the bed in between my legs and suck me slut,” He orders.

I kneel on the bed in between his legs and take his tip into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his tip before sinking my mouth down his shaft. He moans as I go deep, just before my gag reflex kicks in. Stroking his cock with my mouth, he pulls my breasts out of the nightie, so that they are rubbing on his thighs.

I come up for air, panting on the tip of his cock. He takes my breasts and squeezes them around his cock. After I catch my breath, I suck on the tip of his cock every time it pops out of the flesh prison it is encased in. I release his cock from my tit flesh and start sucking him again. Going deeper with each stroke.

I rest my forehead on his stomach. I open my mouth wide and put it on the tip of his cock. He then moves his hips hard and fast. He fucks my face with the piston action of his cock. I can only take this for a few minutes. I pop my mouth off of his cock and gasp for air. I am breathing heavy and eyes are watering.

“Are you alright?” He asks.

Still breathing heavy, I tell him, “Yes.”

“You do not sound like it,” He says.

“I am not going to pass out on you, if that is what you are worried about,” I say with a chuckle.

“Well good,” He says with a chuckle as well.

I take a few minutes to catch my breath.

beckywarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckywarner

Then I spit on his cock per his direction and I go back down on him. Going deeper than before, I gag on his cock. He moans louder and puts his hands on the back of my head. I take my time, with each pass I go deep on his cock, gagging each time. Over and over I go down, going just a little further each time. He takes his hands off the back of my head and I come up for air.

“You get to choose where I am going to cum. Will it be on your face or down your throat? Those are your only two choices, slut,” he said.

The slut in me knew the answer, but my head takes a minute to catch up. I breath out, “My face.”

“Good slut. Head at the edge of the bed ,” He tells me, as he gets out of bed and stands.

I lay on my back with my head at the edge of the bed, my body laid out in front of him. He positions himself over me, his balls in my face.

“Suck and lick my balls,” He orders.

I open my mouth and begin to suck the first ball that presents itself. He is grabbing and pulling on my left nipple, as he strokes his cock. I lick on his hairy balls as he moves over me. I hear a groan and before I know it, I feel the first warm spurt on the center of my face. The next spurt hits my collar covered throat, chin and open mouth. The next spurt hits my eyes, forehead and hair. He puts the tip of his cock in my mouth and I suck him clean.

Eyes closed, I lay catching my breath and tasting his cum off my lips. I hear him go into the bathroom. Then I hear him walk back into the bedroom and a towel is dropped on my face. I try and clean my cum covered face with the towel. He is dressed by the time I am done.

“I will call you, slut,” He says and heads out the door.

I lay there on the bed and touch my soaking slit with my right hand. I move my wet finger up my slit to my clit. I begin to rub my clit fast. I pull and pinch hard on my left nipple. I then take my left hand and touch my face. I can feel his dried cum on my left cheek and forehead. My body explodes as I orgasm with thoughts of his cum hitting my face.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments