Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming out of his shell

"The characters are based on a friend of mine and his wife, the story is of my imagination."

1
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Praveen was born in a very conservative Indian family where arranged marriages were still the norm. So much so that his elder brother had been almost shunned by the family for marrying a girl that they did not approve of.

At 18, he was sent to study in a well known engineering college which was located in another town in another state. This was the beginning of a new era in Praveen’s life. Unshackled from constant observation by his extended family, Praveen found a new lease of life. He started drinking heavily every night and missing college due to his morning hangovers. At the end of his first semester, his grades and attendance were so poor that he was almost gonna be kicked out of college. His last minute incessant pleading with his teachers and his previous academic record somewhat saved him from getting expelled.

But Praveen had lost all direction in his life. He could drink only on the weekends which made him feel the weekdays were miserable. He could not concentrate on his studies anymore because he had lost interest in them a long time back. He thought a while about going back to his home.

Suddenly like a fresh breath of life, Anisha came into his life. She was his senior in college and was like no girl he had seen before. She exuded an aura of confidence around herself. She was focused, smart and pretty cute. Once, Praveen needed a bit of help with a subject so one of his professors advised him to approach Anisha as she was the subject topper.

Very soon, Praveen had started feeling attracted to her. During a study session, Anisha caught Praveen staring at her boobs. She was outraged. “Whats wrong with you creep!! Never seen a woman or what!”

Praveen was at a loss for words. “I...I’m sorry...I didn’t mean to...sorry,” he was red-faced!

Anisha looked sternly at him, "You’ve never been with a woman or what?”

“Yess...I have,” Praveen was stammering.

“You really haven’t, have you?” Anisha stared back.

“No,” Praveen looked embarrassed.

“Never had a girlfriend,” Anisha was startled!

“No, never got the opportunity...my family hates these things...they are very old-fashioned!” he murmured.

“So never even kissed someone! Interesting!” Anisha looked at a blushing Praveen. "Come with me,” she held Praveen by the hand and took him to the back of the college.

Once there she pulled him closer and kissed him. After about several seconds, she pushed him away. He was left speechless. “Now you have kissed a girl!” Anisha looked at him and turned around and started walking away. Praveen was almost in a trance. It was almost surreal for him, he could feel something happening to his body.

Praveen ran towards her and grabbed her from behind and pushed her to the wall and began kissing her very passionately.

BunnyNikkiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyNikkiTS

He put his tongue out and began wrestling with her tongue with his hands grabbing her butt before sliding inside her top. Finally, after he had smooched her for a pretty considerable amount of time, he let her go. She was breathing heavily and so was he. But he wasn’t ready to give up just yet. He began to try to pull up her top. Anisha grabbed his hand and stopped him. “Stop...that's enough...someone would spot us here!” she said.

“I want you Anisha,” Praveen said, “I just want you right now! Come to my place...my roommates are all out now...it's empty.”

“But but...” Anisha tried to say something but Praveen stopped her and pulled her towards him. They got on her scooter and soon had arrived at his place. They went inside and soon enough, Praveen had taken off her top and started kissing her, as his right hand was grabbing her butt while his left hand was trying to unhook her bra.

Praveen went down and gave a kiss on her belly. He kissed down to her belly button and licked around it. Anisha was running her fingers through his hair and he could hear some of her moans. He picked Anisha up and put her down on the couch. He pushed his face into her belly with his tongue inside her belly button, sucking on the skin around it. He could hear her moans getting louder by now. He always had a little thing for belly buttons, so he could finally fulfill his fantasies.

He got up a little to take his breath before pushing his face back in. The skin around Anisha’s belly button had turned red by now. He went further down now, kissing her lower belly with his nose pressed against her belly button. He started taking deep breaths and breathing air out into her belly button, all the while caressing her lower belly with his tongue. He rubbed his nose hard on her belly button.

Then, Praveen went down further and pulled down her jeans and then her panty. He was captivated by the aroma of her wet pussy and started exploring around the place with his tongue. He then pushed his face into her pussy and started sucking as hard as he could. Anisha screamed. But Praveen was so overwhelmed by hormones that he couldn’t hear anything happening. He just kept on sucking. Finally, he got up and pulled his pants down and thrust his dick into her pussy. She screamed again but that seemed to turn him on more. He kept on fucking her till he finally could not hold it in anymore and unloaded his cum inside her. Finally, after he pulled out and they got cleaned,

Anisha gave him an earful for not using condoms and told him to keep their encounter secret but got together every once in a while to do the dirty as she had liked the encounter pretty much. He developed feelings for her and slowly she also started to reciprocate and before long, Praveen followed his brother’s footsteps and married her despite his family opposing it.

 

 

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments