Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Cam #5

"Pumping Pippa full"

12
5 Comments 5
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Two faces on the screen; the husband connected via a remote link, and his wife Pippa, propped up on my wife’s and my conjugal bed. “I need to be pumped full,” the woman whispered. “I really need to be pumped full of spunk.” She looked away from the camera, straight at me, where I stood with a raging erection. “Please fill me up with spunk. Please pump me full.”

My wife let the camera roam, over Pippa’s gropeable breasts to where the lipstick lettering above her navel read, “BUILT TO BE SPUNKED.” The camera moved on, revealing the words below her navel, “OPEN FOR BUSINESS,” and the mound my wife had so clinically shaved, then the insides of Pippa’s wide-open thighs where it said, “TO BE PUMPED FULL” on both, with arrows pointing upwards.

“Who could possibly resist?” my wife said. “If I had a cock, I’d be fucking her tight little hole already.”

“We need to buy you a strap-on,” I said.

To my delight, it was Pippa who responded with enthusiasm. “I’d love that!” Her hands came down between her thighs. My wife zoomed out, showing Pippa’s husband how happily his wife was putting herself on display, inviting penetration.

I climbed onto the bed as my wife fixed the camera to a tripod, making sure it was trained on Pippa’s face alone as I balanced precariously over her, shoving my cock up against her cheek. “So you want to have your cunt filled with spunk, do you?”

“Please! Please pump me full!”

“I don’t know,” I said, rubbing my bulb against the corner of her mouth. “You look so pretty when your face is splattered with cum. Perhaps I’d prefer that.”

“And I do love feeling your hot, sticky cum on my face,” Pippa said. “But today I really do need you to pump me… Aaaaah!”

I glanced over my shoulder to see my wife’s gloved hands between Pippa’s thighs. “It’s a tough one,” I said, rubbing my cock over the woman’s face. “Pumping your cunt full of spunk versus plastering your face with it. Especially considering how filthy you look when you drool all over my cock.” I watched the screen as I spoke, delighted to see two totally different kinds of desperation in the eyes of the woman and her husband.

“Please,” the woman gasped. “Please! I need to be… Oooowwooowwww!”

“What’s happening?” the man asked. “Please tell me what’s happening.”

I glanced back over my shoulder as Pippa continued to sound riven between delirium and torture. “It looks like my wife is trying to fit her entire hand into your wife. Now isn’t that something?”

“But surely that’s not…”

“We do what we want with the little slut,” my wife said, bringing a suitable amount of sadism to bear on her tone. “That’s the deal.”

“Owwooowwwoowww!” Pippa cried. “Pump me full! Please pump me full!”

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

I watched as my wife twisted her hand, four fingers stretching the woman’s opening. “You know,” she said, “I’m warming to the idea. I want to see that big cock of yours in her cunt. I want to see you penetrate her and fuck her and empty your balls in this greedy little cunt.”

The husband’s eyes couldn’t help but betray a certain interest in this eventuality, while there was obvious craving on his wife’s face. “Maybe I should,” I said, slapping my cock against Pippa’s mouth. “Maybe I should.”

“Please!” the woman gasped. “Please fuck me and pump me full of spunk! Please, please, please!”

I glanced at the screen, revelling in what I interpreted as the husband’s reluctant approval, before slapping my swollen meat against Pippa's mouth one last time and manoeuvring myself down the bed. My wife allowed me to adjust Pippa’s position before laying her hands on the woman again, using her fingers to give me a golden view straight up the woman’s tunnel. “Go on, stuff this greedy cunt!”

She leaned in, watching intently as I pushed against Pippa’s entrance. Having buried my cock inside her, I pulled out to re-enter, knowing how much my wife loved to observe the moment of penetration. Only when I'd repeated the action several times did I pick up the pace, thrusting violently, slamming into Pippa’s welcoming depths.

“Oh yes!” Pippa cried. “Pump me full!”

“Do it!” my wife urged. “Pump that greedy little cunt full!”

“I need it so bad!” Pippa gasped. “Your spunk swirling around inside me!”

“Pump her full!” my wife concurred.

With so much encouragement, it was impossible to last for long. Feeling the spunk frothing and boiling in my balls, I twisted Pippa’s head, so that her eyes were directed at the camera as she lay there crying, “Oh yes! Pump me full of spunk! Fill me up! Pump me full! Pump me full! Pump me full! Fill me up with your spunk!”

There was a cartoon element to her husband’s eyes as I grunted out loud, my cock contracting violently, jet after jet of sperm shooting into her, both women still giving voice to their enthusiasm.

As I pulled out, a dribble of cream followed, gliding towards Pippa’s rosebud. In an instant my wife’s gloved hand was there, fingers sliding upward, pushing the goo before them; two fingers replacing my cock inside Pippa. “Waste not, want not,” she said cheerfully.

“Aaaah!” Pippa gasped. She was staring into the camera with elation in her eyes. “Thank you for pumping me full! I don’t want to waste a drop!”

“Nor shall you,” my wife said, twisting her fingers as Pippa began to moan, adding a third, then a fourth, screwing them into the woman. “We’re going to make sure that spunk keeps swilling around in your tight cunt.”

“Oh yes!” Pippa cried. “I want it! All that creamy spunk swimming around in there!” She paused, smiling directly into the camera, at her husband who was staring back in disbelief. “And just so you know… I’m ovulating.”

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments