Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deep Throat

"How to get (and keep) your man."

59
50 Comments 50
7.0k Views 7.0k
905 words 905 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

I am a stalker. I am not allowed to reveal the name of my target, whom I will call X, but I can tell you he is a multi-platinum singer with a reputation for screwing any girl who will spread her legs for him. He usually has four or five girls a night and his roadies get any surplus. I understand they are the poorest paid, happiest road crew in the country.

I do not just want to screw X, I am pretty enough, and with enough junk in the trunk, that I could stand in line and be picked every time. I want to marry him. Him and his huge cock.

Last night I was careless, I got caught by X's security goons. Two of them frogmarched me to the freight elevator and then to his suite. "She was there again tonight," one of the goons said to X.

"Well, young lady," said X, "you can go to jail or you can accept my punishment."

A night in jail for violating a restraining order or a chance to turn this to my advantage, this was a no-brainer. "I will accept your punishment," I said, without a hint of submission.

"Tie her up and cane her," said X as he wheeled and left the room.

Mildly disappointed that X was delegating part of my punishment, I was nevertheless convinced I could show him how much better I could be than the sluts who were his regular fare. While I was contemplating my future the goons tied me to a coffee table, ass high in the air. One then proceeded to strike me with a cane. Oh, good grief. barely more than a tap, I doubted he was leaving much in the way of welts. A nice warm glow built up, though.

X came back wearing a silk dressing gown and berated the man caning me. "What are you doing, sending morse code? Hit her, man!" That was much better. It made me squirm, pushing against my bonds to greet each new stroke.

X sat down, his robe falling away to reveal the most handsome penis I have ever seen. The pictures on the internet did not do it justice. I gasped, the first sound I had uttered since the caning began. "Oh, yes!" My eyes almost bulged, and my mouth hung open.

"You want this?" X asked, pointing to his magnificent organ.

"Untie me and I will show you how much I want it, how much I have always wanted it."

X stood up and walked to me, dropping his robe. He is a handsome devil, especially naked. He stuck his knob in my mouth, filling me. I started to salivate like crazy, soaking his prick. "Untie her," he said. As soon as I could I grabbed his cheeks and slowly pulled him to me, I was determined to give him the best blowjob he had ever had.

alaxaturner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alaxaturner

Once completely free I stepped off the coffee table and led him back to his chair. I pushed him down and knelt between his thighs, taking his fantastic dick in my mouth again. I proceeded to work at him, sucking up and down the top of his shaft, while I stroked the rest with one hand. With the other, I caressed his butt.

Each time I pushed my mouth down on his cock the knob touched the back of my throat, causing me to gag very slightly. Finally, I felt ready to move on. Instead of stopping, I continued slowly down his shaft until he was in my throat, his huge cock sliding down, bulging in my neck. I had never had anything this big in my throat, and I believe he had never been deep throated before.

X started moaning and writhing, and I withdrew, spluttering and gasping, drawing in as much air as I could so I wouldn't interrupt his orgasm. Down I went again, tasting his precum. As soon as he entered my throat his orgasm began. So strong was his first shot I felt it heading for my stomach. I drew back and sucked for all I was worth, taking load after load. I could not hold it all and had to swallow for fear of spilling some.

X lay back in the chair, spent. I showed him what was in my mouth, then swallowed. I took a few inches of X back in my mouth and lay my head against his thigh while he softened. After a while, X stood up and helped me up and to the bed, where we dozed.

Later, I woke to see X was semi-erect. I sat on his cock, feeling full even then. He woke up as he hardened, and rolled us over, taking charge. I do not know how long he fucked me, but I came three times and nearly passed out.

It is now three o'clock in the afternoon. X sent one of his goons to get my things from my car. He has gone to a meeting and will meet me backstage later. I am about to go shopping with X's card for something stunning to wear to tonight's gig.

I have not yet told him I want to marry him, but I will soon. I told him he can have his sluts, but when they don't satisfy him I will. His smile when I said that will keep me happy for days.

Published 
Written by Grace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments