Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Delicious

"A dinner party only adds fuel to the fire as hungry desires take hold between courses..."

28
9 Comments 9
15.2k Views 15.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
My eyes return from the doorway back to dinner table, back to murmur of conversation and laughter. Back from the beautiful distraction. Back to reality.

"Let me take those for you Lynn," I offer seeing her begin to reach out across the table for the remaining dishes.

"If you insist" she responds with a bubbly grin, before sitting back down.

"Such a gentleman!" jokes Jim to a ripple of laughter. I smile, expecting no less from the larger than life character, whose personality matched his physicality perfectly. Our host for the night he enjoyed being centre stage and in his home, surrounded by an intimate selection of his employees and their partners he was in his element.

"Oh leave him alone," defended Lynn. "he's such a fine young man!" in her typical mothering way.

"Thank you Lynn," I answer raising my eyes to Jim sat at the end of the table. He smirked and I could almost see the cogs turning as he tried to get one up on me.

"One who needs a woman!" he bellows jest fully, again to laughter from the other guests. Of course of all the guests I was here unattached, the others with their other halves of many years. But then all of them had ten years if not more on me. If anyone happened to look in right at this time, unaware of the dynamics, this would surely look a little odd, even a little uncomfortable. But for those who knew him this was just Jim being Jim. It was a cheap shot but he had got his one up on me and he was happy.

"I don't know, think me and Lynn are hitting it off, no offense Marcus," I tease not rising to the bait, as I walk around the table to pick up the last remaining plates. Marcus looked after the finances and had been since the dawn of time whilst his wife Lynn, had been receptionist for Jim for nearly as long.

"No, crack on boy," chuckled Marcus, instantly receiving a playful elbow from his wife as she flashes me a warm smile. Laughter erupted again.

This intimate family run business seemingly in the middle of know where so in contrast to the corporate world that had swallowed me whole and spat me out in pieces months earlier. Where everyone knew everyone in one shape or form. The dinner party just one of those spontaneous things you do when your boss suggests it the day before. I just couldn't imagine such a thing occurring in the corporate world I had been brought up in.

"Seems like we're on Lynn," I tease.

"Can't wait!" she giggles. Picking the final plate up I balance them and look towards Jim.

"Just down through on the left, just mind the step down" he nods.

I follow the immaculately decorated hallway before finding the open door and heeding his advice make sure I take the step down carefully. The last thing I'd want is the ribbing about breaking the crockery. I am sure I'd never hear the end of it. But then in the grand scheme of things a little broken crockery would be nothing in comparison with the fire I dared play with.

The aroma of good homely cooking hung in the air and a well used collection of pots and pans sat in the sink. My eyes return to my earlier distraction. A silhouette of perfection standing at the worktop prepping dessert, blissfully unaware of my presence. Hair down, my eyes follow the sensual curves that make my smile instantly broaden. A floaty dress that only accentuates hourglass curves, its hem resting just above the knee, showing off her delicious legs. Contours that my hands had become to know so well. That mesmerised and left me spellbound.

Placing the plates down quietly I slowly tiptoe into the kitchen.

Stepping up behind you, my eyes feast on your delicious, heavenly curves. The slip of my arm around your waist greeted by a surprised gasp and soft giggle, your own hand falling upon mine tenderly before sliding up to my biceps as I cocoon you in my hold. Your lips curl instantly and I feel you relax back against me in that moment. 

"Your husband seems to think I need a woman in my life," I whisper softly into your ear as my hands wrap themselves tightly around you.

"I heard," you purr, our bodies brushing up against one another. "Maybe you should try and find one," you respond playfully. My body presses up against your back, my mouth deliciously close enough to your ear that you can feel the heat of my every baited breath.

"You don't think I should tell him I have found one?" I whisper into your ear as my arm slips from you and fingers trace the sides of your waist, the gentle dip before the rise of your hips. Your perfume, which I had come to know so well, just as intoxicating as it was that first time. My lips linger so delightfully close to your earlobe. "A stunning, beautiful, woman I just can't get enough of," I continue as my hands slide down your thighs, caressing the material of your dress against your toned legs.

"Ummm" you purr pushing your head back into my shoulder. "You have awoken this woman," you answer softly.

The last weeks giving way to an explosion of passion and insatiable lust. In such a small firm even though you didn't work in the company you were often present, popping into the office. You had caught my eye in an instant and with Jim treating me as his errand boy our paths had crossed ever more frequently. Your smile infectious and so welcoming it was hard not to fall for you. But it wasn't until one evening after returning a half cut Jim safely from the bar that a thank you and touch of my forearm resulted in a kiss on the porch. A kiss that I'll never forget even if you broke away apologetic. As I left that night I thought that was it, yet who were we to deny the forces of attraction.

With Jim out of town several days later I found you at my door. Words were barely spoken before we kissed, hands all over one another as we stumbled into the hallway, the door barely shutting behind us. That weekend we never ventured out of bed, feasting and forging in one another in insatiable lust. And despite the conscious danger the addiction was electrifying. The sex wild, fuelled by lust and the known dangers as we played with fire. Stolen moments taken in a heartbeat as desires yearned for more.

My hands glide back up your thighs playfully daring to tease the material of your dress with them.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

Hands exploring the every delicious curve of your amazing body.

"Do you know how hard it's been having you so close but yet so far?" I question softly before lightly pressing my lips into your neck. Nuzzling and tenderly kissing your silky skin, tasting your perfume.

"The way your grinding into me I have a pretty good idea how hard it has been," you giggle playfully. I smile and press my mouth into your neck to muffle the little chuckle. "Now stop it, if anyone were to come in," you continue as you deliberately writhe back against me.

"Sounds as your husband is entertaining," I answer hearing the sounds of vibrant story telling and conversation.

"Your boss too, if you haven't forgotten," you whisper back.

"Was just enough to stop my clambering across that table and kissing you," I tease, knowing full well the consequences if caught. A hand rises over your bosom, my palm cupping your heaving breast as my thumb lightly dances over your pebbling nipple. You giggle and your hand falls upon my wrist as my thumb teases. The effect obvious as the sight of your hardened nipple becomes evident through the material of your dress.

"They'll be wondering where we are," you purr softly tilting your head back, your smouldering eyes watching me.

"I don't care," I whisper, a growing hunger in my voice.

One hand, then another wrapping you back in my hold. My mouth falls upon your neck, as my lips find that spot that sends shivers down your spine as my hungry lips adorn your creamy skin.

"If anyone were to come in," you muster a little more breathlessly.

Butterfly kisses relentlessly fall upon your neck as I hold you tight, feeling your resistance begin to crumble. The further tilt of your head pushing back against me, exposing more of your neck to my assaulting lips, a soft mewl and purr as I savour. Your body bushes against mine as my warm hands ignite the desires that lurk within, your mind melting and body following in kind.

My hands travel south back over the rise of your hips, fingertips finding the hem of your dress and teasing the material up your thighs.

"Baby..." huskily spills from your lips accompanied with a gentle writhe. Your playful resistance broken as your hand slips from my arm, reaching back, fingers flowing through my hair as you arch your head into my shoulder with a whimper.

A hand slips beneath the ruffled hem, my palm falling between your thighs as I feel the heat that builds. Pressing my hand up against you, feeling you through the soft fabric of your panties, the merest sensual barrier between you and I.

"Oh God!" You gasp.

Magic fingers gently trace and caress the length of your quivering petals of your flower that aches with desire. Back and forth, the touch of the sensual material pressing against you so deliciously arousing, your own writhing only fuelling and accelerating the feelings that make your cheeks flush and your heart pound. The panted whimpers as your bosom rises and falls with each ever more ragged breath as my fingers tease and toy with you through your delicate panties. Your desire seeping into the material as the touch of my fingers sensually drives you wild.

My mouth returns to your ear, erotic whispered words assaulting your mind as my hands continue to lay claim to you. I can sense you body respond with each passing second, my hand buried beneath your thighs, your panties increasingly soaked in your pent-up need. A teasing press of a finger, pushing the saturated material between your wet pussy lips, teasing the velvety heaven beyond. Teasing you to the point of submission.

Soft pants blur with whimpers in an orchestra of lust as my lace clad fingers dance from your weeping pussy to your engorged, sensitive clit, the relentless motion so intense you soon find yourself teetering on the brink of the inky abyss. Your cheeks rosy, eyes closed and your mouth a gasp, you once more you bite down on your lip as your fingers tightly grip tufts of hair in your hold.

So close, so deliciously close. The tensing of your thighs as I push my hand deeper, stroking and caressing you through your wet panties until you can take no more. The delicate material saturated with your desire, caressing against your slick wetness, until you can take no more. You push your mouth into my neck hiding the sudden deep moan that spills from your lips as you reach a crescendo. Legs buckling at the knee, only my hold stops you from crumbling as you fall head first into blissful orgasmic heaven.

Holding you tightly I feel your orgasm claim you, your body shuddering as the delicious sensations crash over you, wave after wave. You breathe rampant as your eyes open, catching a glimpse of us in the reflection of the kitchen window, the delicious sight of your body pressed back into me, dress ruffled around my wrist, my hand buried between your thighs.

"Oh Christ baby," you pant, pulling on my neck. Our lips meet in a hungry, passionate kiss. Tongues thrash eagerly, stifling moans and wanting more yet broken as you push me back. I smile wickedly, watching as you pat down your dress, hiding the mess between your thighs. Then the sudden sound of footsteps and moments later Lynn at the doorway.

"Can I help at all?" she enquires.

"Oh no, it's fine Lynn," you smile awkwardly, your cheeks still flush.

Sensing uncertainty I step in, "I've just been giving a hand," I tease, flashing my stormy eyes to yours, my play on word deliberate as I imagine the ache between your thighs. "Now I think it's these bowls that need taking in Lynn," I continue, motioning her back towards the kitchen door.

"Yes that's right" you stammer.

\Passing several bowls to Lynn I go to follow, leaning back for the merest of moments to whisper in your ear, "I need more of you!" Smiling as my eyes hold your gaze before finally turning back and following Lynn back to the sanctuary of the dinner party. A flash of eyes back at you, enough to tell you we are far from done tonight.

Published 
Written by Whispered_Words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments