Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner

"Remembering our first dinner together"

24
11 Comments 11
1.0k Views 1.0k
734 words 734 words

We are making dinner together. Having a glass of wine. Talking, flirting, laughing. Our hands and bodies occasionally bump into each other. We sensually feed each other samples of the nearly prepared food.

I set the table and you bring the food and the refilled wine glasses. We talk about everything and nothing. I can’t remember. I just remember how you look at me. The tension of wanting is in the air.

The table is cleared, and I am finishing drying the last dish. You put your arms around me from behind and I feel your breath and the stubble of your beard. You pull me close to you, making me feel safe and loved in your strong arms. My breathing seems to stop and get faster at the same time. I turn and kiss you. Softy, slowly. As your hands start to caress my body our kisses become more urgent.

You help me up on the countertop almost without breaking the kiss. You gently spread my legs and stand between them. Your hands slide into my skirt and up my thighs. I hear a pleasant moan escape your lips when you realize there is only me underneath, nothing to keep you from reaching my warm, welcoming cunt.

Your fingers tease my outer thighs and my opening as I spread my legs wider for you and lean my arms back on the counter for support. I am shaking with want and need you to touch me. Your finger enters me while your thumb circles my clit. I am purring with desire. You are fingering me faster as I lift my hips to meet you. You stop. I feel empty now. You pull on the hem of my t-shirt and pull it over my head. My tits are set free from my bra in seconds. I am in ecstasy as you return to pleasuring my wet pussy while sucking and biting my nipples.

Just as I think I am reaching my breaking point you pull out. Your hands find their way to my erect nipples while you bend down to counter height. I reposition on the counter to give you full access as you start to lick me hungrily. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I am moaning. Your tongue ravishes me, licking up and down, into my hole, teasing my clit. I grab your hair and pull you deeper as I cum on your face.

Cassettetape
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cassettetape

You stand up and kiss me deeply again as I wrap my legs around you to bring you in closer. I feel myself being lifted off the counter and carried with my legs still around you a short distance to the living room. I am lowered to the rug onto my back with you kneeling beside me. You look at me and smile your sexy smile that tells me you want me. I reach over and feel the bulge straining your jeans.

“Take those off”, I commanded.

We both finished undressing. Running our hands over the curves and planes of each other’s bodies with the urgent kissing resumed I feel your erection against my navel. Neither of us can wait any longer. My legs wrap around your waist as you plunge your stiff cock into my wanting pussy. There is no teasing now, our lust is powerful as you ride me hard. I am meeting your thrusts, moaning, pleading for more. You provide more. My nails dig into your muscular upper arms as I let a second orgasm wash over me.

The second orgasm has barely subsided when you pull me up by my waist and turn me to face the rug. When I am on my hands and knees you reenter me doubling your assault on my throbbing cunt. I feel my hair being gathered up in your hand as you tug back with just enough force. I love the words that are coming out of your mouth. Yes, I am yours. Yes, I want you. Yes, cum inside me. Your breathing is ragged as you let out a groan and tell me you are cumming. I can feel your seed running out of me and down my leg.

We lay back on the rug, spent for the time being. You push my hair back from my face and kiss my eyelids, nose, and lips. “Is this a good time to ask for a second date?” you ask.

 

Published 
Written by Outdoorfun50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments