Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploring The Reality

"Finally time to see if the reality matches the fantasy"

6
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
574 words 574 words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of 3. Following on from “It’s All In The Details”"

He stood; raising to meet her with a confident smile that at once put her at ease. 

They stood, slightly awkwardly, next to the table he had already secured for them. Smiles etched on each of their faces as this long-awaited moment finally arrived. Finally, he settled on a polite, but warm and gentle peck on her cheek, that made her dimple in pleasure and belied the intimacy they already had; long before their first meeting. They sunk down to their seats, her smile broadening at the realisation he hadn’t ordered her tea or coffee, but an iced fruit drink instead. This attention to detail and memory for things she had said bode very well indeed. She looked straight into his eyes, feeling herself melt a little under the power they possessed up close. 

The rest of their coffee shop date passed in a haze. Eye contact, little touches, secret smiles. They both knew this was the start of something special. Or the next step. She couldn’t help but notice how his hands surrounded his cup and wondered how they would feel on her cheek, running through her hair, gripping her tighter. Coursing their way across her skin, plunging inside her...oh the possibilities. She could feel her body start to blush and tingle at the thought. Watching his lips as he spoke. Willing them to be pressed against her neck, clamped either side of her nipples, hungrily kissing and lapping at her sex. The electricity between them was palpable but she couldn’t quite tell what he was thinking. They’d come so far to meet each other. Would a coffee date be all they could share? 

With a look and a questioning raise of his eyebrow, he stood and reached his hand to her, pulling her to her feet and guiding her out the door. Oh, a man who could take control; one of her favourite qualities. There was something unspoken between them now. An urgency. A need. A purpose. They walked quickly and silently down the street to a quiet car park and next to a car she recognised. It had even made its way into a few of their conversations as one of many locations they wanted to enjoy each other's company.

Suddenly his hands were either side of her face. He paused; eyes fixed. She willed him closer. Their mouths now barely a breath apart from each other. And then there he was. Their lips came together. Months in the making and they were finally together. Kisses hungry, tongues searching. Breathlessly exploring each other. Hands holding, squeezing, feeling, claiming each other. He broke away and spun her round. She placed her hands against the car to get her balance and catch her breath. Slowly she felt the bottom of her dress being lifted up and replaced with him; his hardness pressed close against the top of her arse. He moved her hair to the side and grazed her neck with his teeth. She gasped. Feeling his hot breath against her, she heard him whisper:

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

“Not here. Not like this. Meet me in half an hour.”

She felt something being slid into the string of her underwear as he walked away and got into his car. As she heard him drive away she opened the folded piece of paper he had left her with. An address and a spare room key. Definitely not just a coffee date then...

 

Published 
Written by GreenEyedGem
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments