Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fabulous Lucy

"Danny meets a well-known TV presenter who promises him sex."

25
14 Comments 14
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

Danny couldn’t believe his luck. He wasn’t so keen on attending the dance, but now was so glad he did. Lucy Hardman, the TV presenter, was at the dance, and, although forty-six-years-old, and so much older than Danny’s twenty-three-years-old, she accepted his very respectful request to dance with him.

Eight dances later and Lucy leaned in and whispered into his ear, “I’m renting a house only a stone throws away. Would you like to come back with me for a nightcap and some fun?”

Danny was blown away. “Sure thing, Lucy. That would be great.”

As they walked back, Danny reminded himself that he was being taken back to the home of just about the most favourite TV presenter who everyone thought she was just the sweetest person.

Danny couldn’t take his eyes off Lucy’s gorgeous face, although close-up there were a few lines that must be covered by make-up when on TV. However, she had the most lovely dark hair, albeit he now saw it must be coloured judging from the almost unnoticeable grey roots. She wore a sleeveless floral very tight dress that showed off her well-toned arms and full breasts, and he smiled as there was definitely nothing wrong with them. She had a flattish tummy, and fabulous bare legs as well.

Lucy led Danny into the living room and to the sofa and asked, “Drink?”

“Yes, please,” Danny replied effusively, and moments later was sipping a really expensive malt whiskey.

After a couple of glasses, Lucy smiled mischievously and said, “Do you know what really turns me on?”

Danny smiled back and all sorts of sexual acts flowed through his mind as he replied, “No, but go on.”

Lucy licked her lips as she said, “I love to be the dominant chummy mummy who spanks and canes her naughty chummy son.”

Danny was shocked by the request, but couldn’t stop thinking about having sex with Lucy, so asked, “Erm afterwards, is there, like, erm, good boy sex?”

Lucy smirked. “Oh, believe me, you’ll cum alright.”

Danny was sold and happily replied, “Okay, then.” He was thinking Lucy was just too nice to hit him hard, for sure.

Lucy took Danny’s glass and placed his and hers down on the side table next to the sofa. She then looked sternly at Danny and ordered, “Stand up and get undressed. Naughty boys need to be disciplined in the nude.”

Danny swallowed hard but did as he was told, feeling turned on by the thought of good boy sex after a few spanks and strokes of the cane. He quickly and then looked tensely at the most beautiful of women, the gorgeous TV presenter, Lucy Hardman, who he was about to have sex with.

Lucy stood up and walked to a side cabinet, opened it, and took out a hook ended cane and walked over to the dining table swishing the cane as she did.

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

Placing the cane on the table she sat down on a dining chair she turned into the room, pointed to her lap, and ordered, “Get across, you naughty boy.”

Danny looked down at Lucy’s lap and saw her dress had ridden right up and so he would be lying across her bare thighs. That got him aroused and he quickly eased himself down and across Lucy’s so sexy thighs. He caught his fall and lowered his full weight on Lucy’s thighs and then smiled as he looked at her upside down legs and painted toenails. He told himself he was so lucky as not many guys would ever be in this position.

Lucy looked down at Danny’s bottom and placed her palm on his cheeks and rubbed in circle’s. She said another, “Naughty boy,” before raising her hand and bringing her palm down on the far bare bottom cheek. She then proceeded to spank Danny time and again until he was gasping with the pain.

Danny thought that Lucy was spanking a bit too hard, and then that she was spanking far too hard, and couldn’t believe that such a nice woman could cause so much pain.

Lucy was loving spanking Danny and smiled to herself that yet another young man had fallen for her charm.

Once Lucy had spanked Danny for long enough she ordered, “Get up for the caning you deserve, you naughty boy. Bend over the end of the table.”

Danny was glad the spanking was over but was suddenly concerned about the cane. He stood up and bent over the table and clasped each side. He glanced back and saw Lucy positioning herself and rubbing the cane back and forth across his bottom. He just hoped the sex would be worth it, he told himself.

Lucy smiled at the back of Danny’s head, pulled her arm back, and swished the cane down and landed it across the middle of his bottom. She heard the expected gasp but was now turned on, as she always was when disciplining a young man. She landed stroke after stroke, knowing her normal tally was twenty-four, and that the boys never argued as they were looking forward to the sex. She gasped as she came in her knickers after twenty strokes and still gave the last four with a relish.

Danny was soon crying and shaking his head as the pain became so intense.

Suddenly, thankfully, it was over. He stayed bent over crying for quite a while, before easing himself up, and looked at Lucy and couldn’t wait for the sex.

Lucy looked sternly as she demanded, “Why didn’t you cum?”

Danny was shocked but his eyes were still blurred.

Lucy was angry and demanded, “Get dressed and get out of here you little toe-rag.”

As Danny left the house he realised the nice Lucy Hardman was actually really horrible. However, he did smile as he was certainly going to masturbate tonight and tell his friends he had sex with the beautiful TV presenter. That was cool, anyway.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments