Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flash Fairytales: Little Red

"Little Red must rescue Grandma, by any means, right?"

14
9 Comments 9
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Red shuffled through the forest with her shoulders hunched against the wind - red skirt and hooded cloak whipping around her pale legs. In the dark, cold forest, her billowing red hair seemed aflame. With a basket hung over her crooked elbow, she approached the small door to her Grandma’s home. Quietly, she rapped on the ancient wood and waited.

The door quietly swung open without the usual bustle and noise. The quiet room inside seemed almost intimidating, but there would be no going back into the storm. Apprehensive, she stepped forward. Her Grandma quietly called out.

“Is that you, Red, dear?”

Red skipped into the room to greet her Grandma, swinging the basket from her hand.

“Hello, Gran! The family have sent you a basket-“

As soon as she passed the threshold, the door slammed violently shut behind her. She screamed and turned, clutching her mouth in shock as a large, gruff looking man loomed over her petite figure. His hair and beard were one – his face shaggy and rough, etched with wrinkled lines and sunken cheeks. He towered over Red, with broad shoulders and dirty, claw-like fingers outstretched towards her.

“Now be quiet, little Red…” he sneered. “You don’t want to disturb Granny, do you? Be a good girl and give her the basket.”

His almost yellow eyes leered over her body, lips curled in a disgusting grin. Even standing still in fear, Red’s hair shimmered. It seemed to billow around her russet cheeks and whip across her pale neck. She stammered cutely and the stranger was seized by a sudden urge to kiss those plump ruby red lips.

The lecherous gaze found the rising valley of Red’s heaving breasts, barely visible under her cloak. He stared as she turned towards her Grandma, bending at the waist over Grandma’s chair. The man’s eyes were fixed on Red’s smooth legs beneath her pleated skirt – her thighs were strong and firm. His tongue slid over his lips with an indecent thought when Red bent a little further, kissing her Grandma on the cheek.

The man’s mouth hung low as Red’s skirt hitched higher, exposing a glimpse of pearly white underwear and the crease of her firm, rounded buttocks. A growl slipped from his lips - his gritty fingernails biting into the palms of his hands.

She turned before he could act, straightening to look him in the eye with one confidently cocked leg. She examined him as he examined her. He was surprised to find she bit and licked her lips.

“Hello, mister…?”

“Wolfe.” His voice was nothing but a growl.

“Hello, mister Wolfe.” Red’s lips tightened with a smirk and she spoke with a slow and sultry tone. “You’re right. Why don’t you and I let Gran sleep?”

With a swish of her skirt, Red sauntered into the next room planting one foot in front of the other. Passing into the bedroom, she turned and beckoned the shaggy man with one curl of her finger and a small pout on her lips.

PrincessMichelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessMichelleTS

She deftly unsnapped the clasp of her cloak, letting it fall at her feet to expose the impressive swell of her breasts, which poured from the confines of her constrictive corset.

Wolfe watched Red sit confidently on the edge of the bed, splaying her pale, supple legs. She raised her skirt, flashing him the tight, revealing lace knickers, while one hand fumbled with the ties of her corset.

“Would you give me a hand please, Mister Wolfe? Or two?” Red smirked as he prowled into the room, closing the door behind him.

She gasped as he lunged forward, aggressively. His large, dirty hands seized her cheeks as rough lips pressed hungrily to her own. Her whimpered groan only spurred him on, letting a growl out from the depths of his chest. He pawed hungrily at her ample chest, squeezing and mauling her flesh before tearing away the corset.

Red collapsed on her back from the weight of his passion and could only stare up at the looming figure as he clawed and scratched her chest. Sharp nails bit and pinched her pink, sensitive points, almost lifting her from the bed.

Her pale body was scored by red, welting lines behind the scraping nails descending her body. She glanced down just in time to see the shaggy mane of hair disappear beneath her skirts. A deep, hungry breath of air was all she heard before sharp teeth snapped across her thighs.

Screaming, Red squeezed the aching mounds of her breasts while his teeth tore down her flimsy underwear. Seeing her fair, freckled face through the valley of her cupped breasts tore a howl from Wolfe’s throat before he buried his lips against her heated core. Red’s screams – and unwilling moans – brought the animal out of him.

Wolfe’s grip was irresistible. Red could only buck and whine as he devoured her tender centre, whining from the sting of his nipping teeth and biting fingers embedded in her flawless thighs. She couldn’t stop her fingers searching for his unkempt fur and pulling his face into her harder than ever. She screamed to feel him lapping at her silky, sodden depths.

Wolfe only laughed as he threw Red back and leered over her. Helpless, she watched with desperate need as he tore away his breeches and lay back on the bed, next to her. His manhood was solid, raised high and proud. She salivated at the sight.

“Ride, little Red…”

She straddled him in a heartbeat, sliding over his shaft before sinking slowly onto him. Both of their eyes closed as Red’s hips rocked and rode Wolfe’s rugged body. She felt herself tightening, tensing and twitching as he plunged her depths again and again.

“Oh, please, just a few more seconds!” Red pleaded, just as the door burst open. The Woodsman charged into the room, glinting axe in hand. Red’s Grandma watched from the door.

“Now I’ve got you, Wolfe! I’m gonna paint this room red!”

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments