Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flash Fairytales: The Beast of Beauty

"Beauty isn't always as innocent as it looks."

19
16 Comments 16
8.0k Views 8.0k
981 words 981 words
Recommended Read
The mansion’s pale lights flickered through the rustling leaves and swaying tree boughs, casting tendrils of sinister shadows across the garden.

The clipping of heels heralded the tall, gracious figure strutting up the stone pathway. Her pace was quick; her gait was firm and steady. Even her silhouette oozed confidence.

The opening doors bathed her flowing auburn hair in light and the bright yellow cloak – and matching dress - which trailed in her wake dazzled. As she stepped inside, the doors closed solidly shut.

Her cloak slipped away at once and her elegant, golden heels were kicked to opposite corners of the hall. A swish of her hair and a shrug of her slender shoulders lightened her mood and frame immediately.

Twirling on the spot, she crooked a finger at the large man by the door.

“Come with me,” Belle commanded him, lips full with a smug smile. “Now.”

The woman pirouetted on the toes of her white, pristine stockings, sashaying towards the grand staircase. The man's suit was fit to burst, so tightly packed inside was his huge, six foot frame, rippling with his movements. Unkempt hair, a shaggy beard and rough hands showed his disinterest in grooming.

He followed, watching her strut elegantly up the steps, her pale arm reaching back to point a slender finger at the zipper of her short dress.

“Help me out of this.”

He followed closer, admiring the figure-hugging tightness of the fabric around her hips. He took a deep breath as Belle stepped onto the landing, pulling hard on the zip. The material cascaded to the floor around her feet, baring her pale skin.

Belle looked back with a playful giggle and a smirk. His eyes were drinking in the firm, slender legs, leading to the exquisite yellow knickers barely covering her arse cheeks. His gaze went further, drifting over the garter belt to the matching yellow corset Belle's breasts were pouring from.

He snatched. impatiently, for her corset. She simply giggled and pranced out of his reach. “Not just yet! My, you are a beast today.”

He darted forward, growling. Belle managed a yelp as he bundled her up in his large, rough hands and slung her over his shoulder.

She squealed and playfully fought, without success. He marched forward, shoving open one of the bedroom doors with his boot.

He kicked the door shut with a slam and tossed her across the room. Belle hit the four-poster bed and bounced twice, rolling to a halt on her front, gasping against her corset.

She barely caught her breath before a harsh hand seized her ankle, hauling her helpless frame across the bed. Large fingers grasped at the corset and she squealed again, futilely kicking out.

“Oh, you beast!” She shrieked as he tore the laces from her expensive piece and cast it across the room. “At least leave the stockings!”

She tumbled onto her back as he pushed her over, leering over her with a grin. Her hair splayed out around her as she stared into his hungry, green eyes with her plaintive hazel orbs, watching him tear the shirt from his chiselled physique.

His clothes fell away from his tough, hairy hide.

Celestee_Greey1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celestee_Greey1

Belle's breath was ragged now, the simple red rose tattooed between her bare breasts now rising and falling rapidly. His lips tightened, a growl rumbled out and his head descended to clamp down on her swollen nipple.

Belle shrieked. He did not hold back, sinking his teeth into her tender flesh and sucking her hard into his mouth. His large palm grasped and roughly mauled her other breast as she thrashed beneath him, clinging to his long, dark hair.

He feasted on her chest until she whimpered, pulling desperately at his hair. He pulled back, at last, leaving her flesh scored and red. He simply snagged her auburn hair in a large fist and pressed his lips to hers. A rough, deep kiss pinned Belle to the bed. She could only whine and wriggle beneath his mammoth body.

His calloused hand crudely clutched the sodden, silken mound of her sex. She whimpered and ground into him, the muffled moans now desperate. Searching fingers slid along her swollen lips and pawed at her, but Belle’s needy whimpers and pleas went unheard.

He stood, blocking out the light. She stared in awe as he ripped the belt from his trousers and kicked them across the room, his manhood free before her. Belle's open mouth proved too inviting. He straddled her heaving chest and seized her head in his spade-like paw. Belle spluttered with the shock before she felt his hot, solid length invade her soft, full lips.
She groaned around him, reaching for herself in her need. She stared submissively into his eyes as he took his pleasure from her, ramming rampantly into her throat until her beautiful eyes swelled and watered with stifled gags.

She spluttered, wheezing as he pulled away, her skin smeared with their fluids as his thick, dripping shaft dragged across her face. She had no time to breathe before his hand grasped her hair. She crawled obediently until he shoved her face unceremoniously into the sheets.

Her arse caught a hard, ringing smack and Belle mewled. She clutched the sheets and groaned as the huge man settled in behind her, tearing her underwear aside and ploughing into her.

He gripped her tightly, hauling her back onto the invading shaft. She screamed and thrashed in pleasure before he clutched the back of her neck, forcing her to look aside. There, in the corner of the room, sat a princely looking man in fine clothes, watching intently.

Her watering, blood-shot eyes met his as she whined under the relentless assault, drooling into the sheets.

“Why can't you fuck me like this, husband?” she cried out, burying her face in the sheets and thrashing with a scream.

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments