Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Floor 44

"Last time it was his mouth, the time before his fingers, the elevator trip today?"

22
16 Comments 16
5.1k Views 5.1k
987 words 987 words
Christ! I thought you weren't going to make it. The beep of the doors causing a pang of disappointment in the pit of my stomach as the thought of not having you becomes a reality. Stormy clouds invade my thoughts only for the echo of heels to break the impending darkness.

A hand from a suit comes across the closing metal door causing it to retreat back to its resting place for a moment longer. My anguish replaced by a smile as you step through the doors. My eyes devour you, as they do every morning, drowning in your beauty as those around shuffle to accommodate your arrival. Thanking the suit, you offer me a morning smile from your glossed lips before turning your back to me.

The beeping returns as the metal doors clunk close, confining us in this enclosed space. The whir of the elevator engine kicks in as we begin our journey. I close my eyes for a moment as I savour the scent of your perfume. God, you are my drug and I am wholly addicted.

My eyes open and dance over your delicious curves. Today, dressed in a white blouse and black business suit, the jacket snug whilst the matching skirt emphasises your hourglass body. The dip of your waist and rise of your hips, mesmerising. The heel of your shoes a good inch and a half. Good enough to accentuate your toned calves encased in dark nylon as you pull off that classic sexy business look to perfection. Subtle make up adds to your natural beauty as my eyes watch you through the reflection of the elevator walls. I swear you could wear a bin liner and still look stunning!

The elevator comes to a stop at floor 6, relinquishing a couple of suits. Discrete enough for my hand to slip around your waist, your body brushing up against mine. It's busy today and I intend to enjoy every moment of it. Hair up in a ponytail my hot lips eagerly assault your neck with those butterfly kisses that send shivers down your spine. The elevator on the move again as the floors float by. By the 10th my hand has slipped under your suit jacket and by the 12th, I am caressing the supple flesh of your bosom through your blouse. Savouring the lace pattern of your bra beneath as my palm cups and a teasing thumb has your nipples pebbling.

Stopping at the 14th, a woman with bags everywhere pushes her way through. Enough distraction that my hands can find the dip of your waist, following the contours of your hips, all the while your cute behind playfully pressing against my crotch. As the door shuts once more, fingers travel down your thighs, soon teasing the hem of your skirt. Ruffling the material in the same direction as the elevator on its travels again, fingertips enjoying the silky touch of your nylons beneath.

An unexpected stop at the 23rd. Thankfully the post woman deciding best not to squeeze her trolley in, although the thought of being pushed closer is still one to stir desires.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

Fingertips dance over the delicate pattern of stocking tops that cling to your wonderfully toned thighs, as your skirt ruffles up around your waist.

Another floor and the gaggle of suits, suitcases in swing, disappear giving us all a little more room. Room enough to slip my hand between your thighs. Stroking and teasing you through the lace of your delicate panties. Everyone looking at papers, phones or simply watching the display as floor after floor passes by. And as they do my fingers stroke the length of your flower, tracing your weeping petals through the moistening lace.

Another joins the party on the 30th. Cute but nothing on you. Peeling your damp panties from your blossoming flower to one side as my hips press into you. Guiding my throbbing arousal into your slick wetness, the ping of the door hiding the heavy moan that spills from your lips. The ecstasy as I feel myself sinking inside your wetness, watching you through the reflection, your lips parting uncontrollably as I fill you.

Floors pass at alarming rates as I quickly quicken my pace, the audible wet coupling intensifying as you push back in unison to my every thrust. I bury my lips into your neck to hide my groans as you place a hide on the reflective wall. Bracing against me, your delicious body urging me on. Whimpers and moans echo violently off the walls of the confined space as passions overflow.

The recently joined cute little thing departs at the 35th giving me a coy look as she disappears from sight. I push deeper inside you, my shaft glistening in juices as I thrust back and forth. My heart races as I feel your walls clenching around me, as we rut wildly. My hand slips around your waist, beneath your ruffled up skirt soon finding your swollen and hyper-sensitive bud. The merest of touches causes your head to loll forward, its fall broken as my free hand grabs your ponytail, arching your head back against my shoulder as thundering hips lay claim.

I know we are close.

Too close as the digital display passes 41... 42… 43.

The elevator decelerating in contrast to the rampant desires as I thrust, feeling your clenches reach a crescendo. Your body shudders as you climax powerfully. I feel your orgasm claim me as I erupt, filling you with my seed. Collectively we gasp and slump against the wall. Hot breath steaming the shiny metal as I slip from you, pulling your panties back, juices pooling inside.

The elevator comes to a halt at floor 44 - your floor. As the doors open you slip from my fantasy with a seductive sway of your hips. Reality returning, the images in my mind disappearing with the beep of the closing elevator doors. Until tomorrow baby!

Published 
Written by Whispered_Words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments