Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking You Awake

"Sometimes the best orgasms begin in that special, gray place between sleep and wakefullness."

34
14 Comments 14
6.8k Views 6.8k
995 words 995 words

Author's Notes

"For those who like dirty stories whispered in their ears, I invite you to find a quiet place, put in your ear buds, close your eyes and let me tell you a story!"
Join now to listen to this story

It’s early Sunday morning. Dark and cold outside. But we're warm as we lay naked together in bed, under the thick comforter, spooning in the same position in which we fell asleep the night before. My body molded tightly to yours. You are still asleep as I start to place gentle kisses on the back of your neck. You feel my warm breath in your ear. I lift my hand and lightly drag my fingertips down the side of your cheek to your neck and shoulder, raising goosebumps on your skin. My fingers trace a line down to one of your breasts and I tickle a soft spiral from the base up to your nipple, watching it grow hard beneath my fingertips.

You exist in that gray area between sleep and wakefulness, but you are starting to stir. You feel my knee slide between your legs, separating them as my hand slides down your thigh, pulling your leg back to lay over mine. My fingers now trace lines up and down the inside of your thigh, just grazing your pussy lips with each stroke.

Your mouth opens and your breathing quickens while you float in this gray zone as my tongue makes its way from your neck to your ear. My lips gently pull at your lobe and the tip of my tongue carefully explores the ridges and valleys.

My fingers slide between your legs to your hot, wet center and dance lightly along the edges of your pussy lips, coaxing a clear, glistening, stream of cum to emerge and pool at the bottom of your pussy. I dip two fingers and spread the moisture up and down your lips.

You push your ass back against me, grinding into my stiffening cock, as my fingers find your clit and rub slow, wet circles around it. I feel your little nub swell and harden under my touch. You feel movement between your legs as my hard cock slides between them. My shaft pressed upward between the length of your lips, the tip just nudging your clit as I slowly start to move my hips, sliding it up and down your lubricated slit. My hand presses your body harder, sliding up and down, cupping and squeezing your warm breasts.

My teeth drag across your neck and bite gently as I shift my hips, placing the tip of my cock right at the opening of your wet pussy. You are slowly waking up now and hungry to feel me inside you. Fucking you. You push back against me and with one, smooth thrust I sink deeply into you. I grab your hips, my fingers pulling you back, your ass nestled against my belly as I shift side to side within you. You feel my cock rubbing against the walls of your pussy.

Holding your leg up with mine I start to fuck you slowly, rhythmically. My hips flex, pulling my hard, thick cock out and then sliding back in. The wetness in your pussy coats my shaft and creates an amazing sensation as I glide in and out of you. I reach around and find your clit with my finger tips. I start strumming it in time with my thrusts. You reach down now between your legs and pushing my fingers away, place your own in a V over the opening to your pussy, feeling my cock - slick with your cum, sliding between them.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

You look down between your legs as I fuck you. The friction of my cock fucking you churns your juices into a white froth that collects on the V of your fingers. You bring them up to your mouth and run your tongue up and down the inside of the V, tasting the sweet product of our sexual connection.

You close your eyes and lean your head back against my shoulder, letting your muscles relax completely and just focusing on the incredible sensations in your pussy from this slow, morning fuck. You feel the rough scratch of my beard against your cheek. You feel my warm breath in your ear and it gives you chills.

You reach back with your hand and place it on my ass where it rides as my hips thrust forward and back. You feel the beginnings of an orgasm building within you. The combination of my fingers on your clit and the way my cock fills you, stretches you, creates a tension, winding the spring tight within your body.

With my mouth at your ear, my other hand slides underneath you and cups your breast. I increase my pace and we hear the delicious, slurping, smacking noises of our fucking clearly in the bedroom. I rub your clit faster, with more pressure. I pinch your nipple and roll it between my finger and thumb. Pulling. Stretching.

This sends electric shocks down your body, straight to your aching cunt. You want to cum so badly now. You start to whimper. “Please. Please. Let me cum.”

You feel my lips brush your ear again and I tell you how beautiful you are. How sexy you are. I tell you that you are the only one who can make me cum like this. I tell you that you are my good girl.

Those words "Good girl" are like a trigger and your body explodes in a powerful orgasm. You shake uncontrollably as you cum but I hold you tight against me. I can feel your pussy spasm and clench around my cock as ribbons of hot cum pump out of me and deep within you.

I kiss your neck, tasting the salt in your sweat. I stop thrusting and just hold my cock still inside you. With my hand resting on your chest I feel your heart beating so, so fast. I whisper again, “Good girl” as we watch the morning light start to seep through the blinds.

And that is how I fucked you awake on this particular morning.

 

Published 
Written by LikelyAlly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments