Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Groupie Sex

135
94 Comments 94
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

When Joseph Giovani was a little boy, he dreamed of being a Rockstar.  Luckily for him he was musically inclined.  His parents forced him to play a musical instrument.  His mother thought the piano was his best bet.  He learned that quickly and moved onto the guitar.

In his teen years, he and several kids that he knew formed a rock band.  Joseph could play several instruments and was a good singer too.  Joseph’s father knew lots of people and his son and friends easily got gigs. 

They played at a dive but quickly became popular with the locals.  They were a rock and roll band and dressed the part.  Joseph liked to wear tight spandex pants and the rest of the group did the same.

They all looked amazing and the women loved them too.  Joseph liked for his manager to gather up some of the local tramps to have a fun before and after their shows.  The band was popular and sold out tickets for the events.

Robert would scan the room and find women who would like to meet the band.  There was a real looker in the crowd.  She wore a white tube top and had a nice set of knockers.  She had a tight miniskirt that was up to her snatch.  She had on go-go boots and had a kick ass face.  She hung around with other women that looked like her.

Robert got close enough to her and asked if they’d like to spend some time with the band.  The girls were excited and followed Robert to the back of the stage.  The band were getting high and drinking.

Robert showed the girls in and introduced them to the band.  Joseph scanned the room and picked the hottest girl and walked towards her.

“Hey sexy!  Want a beer?”

“Holy fuck!  Joseph Giovani is talking to me.”

She was so excited and was jumping up and down.  Joseph handed her a beer and pulled her to his dressing room.  She was hot and Joseph wanted to fuck her brains out.

‘What’s your name darling?”

“Debbie.”

“You’re fucking hot.  Want to suck my dick?”

“Hell yes.”

Joseph loved groupies.  They always wanted to have sex.  Debbie unzipped Joseph’s pants and pulled them down to his feet.  She got on her knees and played with his cock.  She was impressed how endowed he was.  She stroked his cock from the base to his tip and made him nice and hard.

She opened her mouth and accepted his hard dick down her throat.  She bobbed along his thick shaft and swirled her tongue around the tip of his head.  She worked hard to please Joseph.  He was the sexiest guy she probably ever had.  He fucked her mouth hard. 

Debbie made all the usual sucking noises.  He was enjoying what she was doing but wanted to fuck her instead.

“Get up!  I want to fuck your cunt.  I bet you have a nice pussy.”

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll

Debbie stood up and got undressed.  She had a nice body with huge tits.  Joseph loved girls with big breasts.  He bent her over and spat on his palm and made her pussy wet.  He pushed his cock into the hot slut and grabbed her huge melons while he fucked her wet cunt.

She had a nice cunt and he thrusted in and out of her tight hole.  She was a moaner and a screamer.  He fucked her and pulled on her nipples while riding her hard.  She loved what he was doing to her.

“I’m going to come.  Fuck your hot.”

“Oh yes, come inside of me!  Give me your milky come.”

As much as he wanted to cream her pussy, he thought about getting her pregnant.  He didn’t want any kids.  He pulled out of her cunt and sprayed his cum over her backside.

“Clean me up!”

Debbie got on her knees and sucked the cream from his cock.  Robert had brought a few more babes into the room.

“Undress ladies.  I’m hungry and want some cunt before we play.  Sit your pretty asses on the couch.”

The two other whores got undressed and sat on the couch.  Joseph kneeled in front of the first girl and licked her smooth pussy.  He pushed his tongue up inside of the her and made her moan like a cat in heat.  He fingered the other girl while Debbie pushed her fingers up inside of Joseph’s ass and milked his prostate.

He was so turned on while licking kitty and getting his prostate stroked.  He was about to bust a nut from the prostate milking.

Debbie massaged his prostate which made the rocker horny as fuck.

“Fuck!  That’s so fucking hot.  Suck my cock!  I want to come.”

Debbie opened her mouth and sucked Joseph’s cock while the two other sluts were making out on the couch.  They were fingering each other and French kissing.  Joseph was playing with Debbie’s huge melons while watching the two lesbians get in the sixty-nine position and licked each other’s cunts.

Joseph watched the whores eating cunt and spewed his cream down Debbie’s throat.  The two lesbians were munching each other’s pussies and moaning while they were orgasming.

One of the stage hands knocked on Joseph’s door to let him know they were on in ten minutes.  Joseph continued to watch the lesbians eat pussy while he got dressed and chugged a beer down.  He smoked a joint and went back to where the rest of the band were.

There were nude girls all over the room.  The room smelled liked sex and beer.  The rest of the band got ready and they walked behind Robert who brought them all to the stage.

The crowd went crazy for the guys.  Girls were screaming and dancing while the music played.  Joseph liked being a rock and roller.  He liked all the babes and all the sex.  Life was good.  They even got a record deal thanks to Joseph’s dad.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments