Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harlow Park

"A lunch break at the park turned into a show."

5
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
727 words 727 words

I like to spend my lunch at Harlow Park. It’s a small park, with about enough parking for twenty cars. It’s the midway point for a seven mile walking path on the west side of town. I know that the park is notorious in the gay community for mid day rendezvous. But I don’t care about that. It’s a place for me to chill and read and just get away for a minute.

I only get a forty-five minute lunch break around noon. So I start my lunch a little early so I can get a spot to park.

It was a warm sunny spring day on this Monday when I backed my van into a good spot along the back loop. I had this older conversion van that I used sparingly during the spring and summer months. I left the windows down and was sitting in the back captains chair reading when a red sedan parked next to me. There were trees to the other side of it so it was blocked from view all around.

I didn’t pay much attention to it at first. The driver must have thought there was no body in my van. The back windows of my van are tinted dark so you can see inside of it. I was rolling my lunch joint when I happened to look over and get a view of the driver.

A shorter woman, about mid-twenties, dark hair, was sitting with her back towards the drivers door. She was wearing a black top with white dots on it. And a red skirt. I could tell because her skirt was already hiked up to her thighs, and her right leg was flung over the center console.

I watched for a minute to see if she was doing what my dirty mind thought she was. And she was. She was masturbating in the drivers seat of her car. Her hand held what looked like a pink dildo. And she was using it on herself. Her head leaned back through the open window, as she started to get further into her self pleasuring.

I finished rolling my joint enjoying the show. Found my lighter and sparked it up. Watching the dark haired woman now start to work herself even harder.

amaraink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaraink

Her car was starting to bounce a little. Her head flung back and her hair fell out the open window. Her music was louder than her groans. But at one point I could see her biting her lower lip.

I took a couple of puffs of my joint. Getting a little aroused myself. I entertained the thought of joining her in a little mid day masturbation. I checked the time, I still had another ten minutes before I had to leave. I watched the masturbating woman as I could tell she was getting close to her goal.

Then as her head pointed upward she let out a moan and she started shaking. Her left hand clutched at her tit. Grabbing and squeezing it hard through her top.

I was about to climb up to the drivers seat. But sat there in my chair watching her. She let out a little scream of pleasure and collapsed in her seat. I carefully slid back into the drivers seat and looked over at her. Her head was still hanging out of her window as her hair fell down the side of the door.

I could now see the dildo between her legs. It was pink, straight and had a little nub in it for her clit. She was still trying to regain her breathing when her eyes opened.

My window was down and we were staring almost directly at each other. I smiled and took another toke of my joint. Not knowing what I should do next. I offered her a hit.

She sat up straight in the drivers seat and opened her door. Straightened up her skirt and took the joint from my hand. She took a long drag from it and handed it back to me. I told her she could finish it off. She looked like she could of used it.

She thanked me, and I thanked her.

I asked of she planned on coming back here tomorrow for lunch.

She looked at me and said, "If you save me this spot again."

 

Published 
Written by asator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments