Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Fantasy Becomes Reality

"Charlie comes home to more than a cool shower."

9
21 Comments 21
7.9k Views 7.9k
881 words 881 words

I was exhausted after a long, hot day on the construction site. Being drenched in sweat and cement dust, I made a beeline to the fridge and grabbed a couple of beers. Looking out the window, I noticed my wife and her friend, Rose, sunbathing by the pool. Heading upstairs to the master bedroom, I felt my cock getting hard from seeing the two sexiest women I know. Once in the bedroom, I cracked open a can and took a big gulp as I watched them from the window. Rose was rubbing lotion on my Gwen’s back. Watching, I stripped off my clothes and tossed them into the hamper before heading to the shower.  

I looked once more and noticed that Rose had removed her bikini top and was applying lotion to her breasts. What she did next, made my cock twitch. Rose bent down and started rubbing her tits on my wife’s back. I continued watching as she moved down to Gwen’s butt and back up all the way to her shoulders as her hand found its way between Gwen’s legs. Standing there in utter shock, I watched as Rose brought my wife to a body shaking orgasm. Her moans of pleasure could be heard through the closed window.

Gwen rolled onto her back and Rose laid on top of her. As they shared a passionate kiss, Rose offered her cum slick fingers to my wife who eagerly sucked them clean. Still in shock, I hurried to the shower and lathered my body. My hands moved down and I grasped my cock with one hand while cupping my balls with the other hand. Lathering up my already hard cock and swollen balls, I moaned out loud with thoughts of what I had just seen out the window, 

There was a loud gasp, snapping me out of my fantasy of the three of us. I turned to see Rose standing just inside the walk-in shower. She was topless and rolling her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, her other hand inside her bikini bottom. Standing there, I stroked my cock as I watched her pleasure herself.

"God Charlie, your cock is bigger than I thought."

Suddenly, she stopped and walked over to me, pushing me under the shower heads hanging from above. Before I was able to say anything, her hands quickly moved across my body, wiping the soap away. Rose wrapped her hand around my shaft as she pushed me against the wall, then knelt before me. Her lips touched the tip of my cock and then I felt her take me slowly into her mouth.

Looking down, I said to Rose, “Stand up, this is so very wrong. I am married to your best friend.”

Rose let my cock 'pop' out of her mouth and as she looked up, her hand wrapped itself around my shaft. Taking her other hand, she rolled my scrotum in her palm. "Oh Charlie, I've wanted this as much as you. Now quiet, and enjoy this."

BrendaDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDiaz

Rose took my cock deep in her mouth, bobbing up and down. Her sucking was fast and furious, Rose had me almost to the point of no return when she stopped. My cock 'popped' out and her swirling tongue over the bulbous head quickly coaxed precum from my one-eyed monster. 

"God Rose, I'm gonna cum!"

She immediately grabbed the base of my throbbing shaft and squeezed. When the throbbing stopped, Rose stood up, "When I release your cock, shove that monster in my pussy and fill me with your man juice."

I pulled at the side ties of her bottoms, pulled them off and tossed them to the side. She released my cock and I swiftly moved behind her. Rose placed her hands on the wall for support and spread her legs wide. I shoved my cock between her puffy labia and sank deep into her wet pussy. Thrusting hard and fast, her pussy tightened around my throbbing shaft.

Several more minutes of furious fucking, Rose screamed out, "Aarrgghh, I'm cuummiinngg!"

My body went rigid and I groaned out, "Oh fuck, I'm cuummiinngg!"

With one final thrust, I felt the cum shoot out of my cock and splash against the fleshy walls of Rose's pussy. Another load, followed by another, filled her pussy and the last load caused an overflow. Our combined love juices coated my balls. I reached around with my hands and gently caressed her tits.

"Mmm, that was so hot you two." Gwen said, startling me. 

I noticed a smile on my wife's face as she joined us. I was about to say something, but Gwen put a finger to my lips. She whispered in my ear, "Happy birthday, sweetheart."

I kissed Gwen, then Rose and the three of us had a three day weekend of carnal pleasure.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2017  All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments