Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Predicament

24
26 Comments 26
1.2k Views 1.2k
482 words 482 words

He needs her now. There is this constant ache to touch her and to see if she is everything she claims to be. Every day he logs on to talk to her and to get lost in her words. Work is now an afterthought to his carnal needs. 

Yesterday he made sure to flirt with another to see her reaction. Just as he suspected, she marked her territory with the perfect comment on his profile. The only problem is, she won't show her face nor give him a clue beyond the avatar likeness. Ugh, maybe he was just losing his mind from being locked inside all year due to covid. 

He was done taking things slowly and would try again to convince her she is safe with his trust. After all, he was an honest man and would never betray her. Though any minute now, he would no longer be alone. Where is she today? Did she get busy or was she avoiding him because of the flirting yesterday.

     “Honey, I'm home. How was your day?” 

Shit! When did she get home? There goes the day and most likely the night as well. Tomorrow he was going to figure out where he stood and solve the mystery of his lush girl. Closing the laptop, he walks to his wife. His dick was so stiff from all the reminiscing and he needed relief now.

     “The day just got a lot better, sweetheart.”

Pulling her against him, letting her feel his predicament, causing her to smile. Leaning into her, he kisses her deeply, slowly pulling her dress above her hips. He wasted no time moving her sheer panties to the side. As he teased her clit he could smell her desire for him. Removing his dick from his jeans, he enters her hard. Carrying her to his desk, letting his jeans fall around his ankles, he starts pounding into her pussy. Gripping her breasts for support, he pulls on them and bites her nipple so hard she almost comes off the desk.

     “Fuck baby, what’s got into you!"

Unable to control his hunger any longer, he turns her over and grips her hips. Continuing to pound into her wet pussy. Growling against her back, he bites her hard. Sending her over the edge, causing her to cum around his dick. She continues to moan and beg for more. Pounding harder and listening to her moaning drives him faster to his peak. Feeling her velvet wall start to spasms around him once more causes him to cum deep inside her. 

Breathing so hard and unable to catch their breaths, they begin to laugh. As he opens his eyes, he looks over at his laptop and instantly gets hard again. Feeling him go hard, she moves her hips against him. Determined to find satisfaction, he lifts her off the desk and he carries her upstairs.

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments