Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Shower With Carmen

"Lucky photographer has shower fun with Latina Nude Model."

5
0 Comments 0
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"After many years of being on Lush, I finally came up with a story. It's my first, so it's probably not perfect. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy regardless. Feedback would be appreciated."

I’m working on the set of a photo shoot as an assistant to the photographer with a cute and sexy nude model named “Carmen”. She is an attractive young, Puerto Rican woman with long black hair usually tied back in a long ponytail, light brown eyes, sun-kissed skin, and a curvaceous figure. 

At the end of a long, hard day under the hot studio lights, Carmen points at me and says in a domineering tone, “Come with me. I need someone to scrub my back in the shower.”

I eagerly agree to join her as she says, “I’m already naked, so you’d better leave a trail of clothing on the floor and be naked by the time we get to the showers!”

She doesn’t need to tell me twice! I start peeling off clothing and throwing it in every direction. By the time I get to the dressing room, I’m trembling with anticipation for the soapy fun that is about to unfold under the warm cascading water of the dressing room shower…

When I enter the dressing room, I hear the hissing of the running shower water. Passing the rows of metal lockers with swift steps I enter the shower room. Six stalls are lined on the right-hand side with only the last one occupied. She's left the cabin door open, and steam has already started to turn the atmosphere into one of a tropical jungle. I feel like a hunter, quietly tracking my prey. Thinking I have cornered her I leap forward hoping to startle her. However, the stall is empty. Before I can ask myself, what is going on, someone hugs me from behind.

"The hunter has become the hunted," Carmen whispers into my ear with a soft chuckle and a nibble to said ear. Feisty Latina had tricked me.

I feel her soft tits pressing pleasantly against my back and my startle turns into relaxation. Her beady erect nipples poking on my skin tell me that she's as excited as I am. Her hands embrace my chest, fingers spread wide as if to claim my muscles hers. Her right hand moves down uninhibitedly holding a firm grip around my erecting shaft.

"Rise and shine, little fella," she says playfully while she begins stroking it gently up and down.

Suddenly she pushes me with the weight of her body into the stall, under the running hot water.

"Ouch! Hot!" It burns first, then my body gets accustomed to the high temperature.

"I'm sure you'll live," she says and kisses my neck with her full, tender lips. It feels extremely arousing. I want to turn around and kiss her back, but she resists my motion, making me face the wall again. I'm surprised by her strength. If that's the way she wants to play it's alright with me.

She takes a handful of shower gel and returns to polishing my pole. Her movements are gentle and elegant, twisting and turning around the wrist, not too fast and not too slow. I reach back and grab her firm bottom cheek, pressing her crotch against my ass. She doesn't allow me to play with them for very long, for she grabs both my wrists and puts my hand against the wall. I feel like I am being searched down by this extremely sexy female officer. "That's not a gun, I'm just happy to see you," I joke. She just rolls her eyes and shakes her head with a smile.

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

“So dorky. But cute,” she responds to my cheesy joke, then kisses my cheek as she keeps stroking my meat.

Judging I'm hard enough, she pulls me out of the stall by my cock, as if she's pulling her dog by the leash, and makes me lie down on the bench in the middle of the room.

"Whoa! You're a pretty wild minx, aren't you?" I comment playfully, to which she replies by straddling my cock with a grin.

As she lowers down on my marble-hard cock, I feel how burning hot her inside is. She lets out a long sigh as the emptiness is filled inch by inch. Having taken all my length inside her tight, wet pussy, she begins rocking back and forth like on a toy horse with spring on the playground.

"Ohhh yess baby, you feel so wonderfully tight..." I want to say, but she covers my mouth.

"Shh... Don't ruin it, baby..." she says, increasing her pace with every back-and-forth motion. Then she reaches back and takes my balls in her hand and starts massaging them.

I am in heaven.

Her other hand is rubbing her clitoris. She looks like a rodeo rider eagerly holding on to her saddle. Her heavy breathing turns into moans of pleasure echoing on the bathroom walls. When she comes, I can clearly feel her pussy walls contracting onto my shaft. That was what brings me over the edge. Right at the moment I begin orgasming, I feel her fingers firmly pressing against my perineum. I shudder... I feel the orgasm, but I don't squirt. While my cock muscles are spasming, Carmen stands up from my lap, still holding her fingers in place. Once she releases her pressure, a huge blob of cum jerks out of my cock, landing on my chest. Then another... then another... Not as intense as the first one, but I orgasm twice in a single minute. 

"How did you...? What did you...?" I am amazed.

"Just a little trick I picked up," she says with a chuckle. "I’ll gladly show you more down the line, guapo…" she says seductively with a wink, then walks out of the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way out. I see her hips sway seductively as she leaves.

“Wow…” I say, sighing in satisfaction, then stand up from the bench. I go to one of the shower stalls to wash off the cum from my chest, as well as to cool off from the pleasurable experience I had.

Published 
Written by Eromaster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors