Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Ended Up with Two Partnerships

"Mack has an unexpected meeting with his boss."

18
15 Comments 15
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I have just wrapped up a meeting with my new client when I hear, "Hi, Mr. Pearson.”

Looking up from my paperwork, I see Ms. Thornton leaning over the front of my desk. She is always flirting with me and recently she has become much bolder. 

"I want to meet with you at five this afternoon, Mr. Pearson."

Hannah, (Ms. Thornton) is my boss and owns the law firm. She is drop dead gorgeous. Her long red hair reaches just above her waist. 

I am not paying close attention to what she says as I'm giving my full attention to the view of her full breasts unabashedly on display. The top four buttons of her blouse are undone and I can see the tops of her full breasts.

“Excuse me Mr. Pearson, did you hear me?”

Her voice snaps me out of my temporary trance.

"Umm-yes, I heard you Ms. Thornton." I say, feeling my face redden at being caught ogling. 

She just smiles and gives me a wink as she turns to leave. Her emerald eyes give me the once over before she closes the door

I return my attention to the paperwork before me and think, 'why does she wait till Friday to meet, and at five 'o clock no less. All I want to do is go home and relax. '

The rest of the day, I find it hard to go over my notes for court on Monday, wondering why Ms. Thornton wants to meet after work. I've been working on a divorce case and preparing my closing arguments which need my undivided attention. I decide to put Ms. Thornton out of my mind and throw myself into my case notes.

ooOoo

At five minutes before five, I walk over to Ms. Thornton's office. Passing by the other offices, I notice that everyone had already left for the day. I see her secretary, Jillian sitting at her desk.

"Have a seat, Mr. Pearson.”

Taking a seat, I still have no idea why Ms. Thornton wants to meet with me. At precisely five ‘o clock, Ms. Thornton buzzes Jillian.

“Ms. Thornton will see you now, Mr. Pearson. There’s one more thing, you are not saying a word.” Jillian says as I walk over to the door.

Opening the door, my jaw hit the floor as I took in the sight before me. There on the mahogany desk is Ms. Thornton, lying on her back. Her head is slightly over the edge, her long red hair hanging straight down. She is wearing a black embroidered camisole and her left arm is under her breasts.

"Mr. Pearson, close the door and come over here.”

I do as she says and find myself standing inches from her mouth. 

"Take that big bulge out of your pants and stuff that cock of yours in my mouth.” 

Standing there, I quickly yank down the zipper of my trousers and reach in with one hand.

“Faster, Mack, I want to taste your cum.”

Pulling out my cock from the confines of my boxers, I think, ‘what the hell, you’ve wanted to fuck her ever since you laid eyes on her.’

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

“Well c’mon, Mack.”

I smile and rest the tip of my swollen cock head on her full lips. Hannah parts her lips, allowing me to slowly push deep into her mouth and down her throat. I can feel Hannah’s throat, attempting to take more, I feed her all seven inches of my man meat. 

“Mmpphh, mmpphh," comes from Hannah as she swallows the entire length of hard, throbbing cock until her nose touches my clean shaven pubis.

Slowly pulling back, I hear Hannah making gurgling and gagging sounds. With only the bulbous head now in her mouth, she swirls her tongue over and around. Looking down, I see her emerald eyes are glazed over as she sucks on the head.

Placing a hand on either side of her face, I hold Hannah’s head still and thrust my cock down her throat. With each thrust, she makes gurgling and gag sounds before I withdraw my cock completely. 

I rub the tip of my cock along her lips and then release her head from my grip. Hannah opens her mouth and I aim the tip at her waiting tongue. My hand pumps my shaft faster and faster as I feel my nuts begin to boil. All too soon, what Hannah has been longing for erupts from the throbbing shaft.

“Oohh, here it comes!” I cry out as my body jerks, as my seed hits her tongue.

I move closer, pushing the erupting head in her mouth. Hannah sucks hard, coaxing the cum from my nuts. 

“AARRGGHH!” I groan as I feel my nuts empty.

Hannah runs her tongue around the head, licking up the last of my load. I step back, there is a ‘popping’ sound as my cock slips from Hannah’s mouth.

She looks at me, “Mmm that was delicious, Mack.”

Hannah sits up and I lift her in my arms, helping her down from the desk.

Looking at me as we dress, she says, “Mack, you’re my most successful lawyer and you have been here for six years. It’s time for you to become a partner. 

“W-why, I’m honored you think so highly of my work.”

“Let’s go to dinner, my treat and talk about another partnership.”

“Of course, Ms.Thornton. I’d be very interested in another partnership.”

“You can call me Hannah after working hours, Mack.”

“Okay, Hannah.”

One year later, we married.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments